ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Gordon enters portal

From where hazell left it, it does. Sorry bro
No need to be sorry- I am not disagreeing just passing along your knowledge. But I do have to ask- does the defense regress all 6 years or just the first 4, before coming together in year 7? From where Hazell left it, and all.

No need to be sorry- I am not disagreeing just passing along your knowledge. But I do have to ask- does the defense regress all 6 years or just the first 4, before coming together in year 7?
It improved this year. Significantly.
The last 2 years was the hazell cliff

No need to be sorry- I am not disagreeing just passing along your knowledge. But I do have to ask- does the defense regress all 6 years or just the first 4, before coming together in year 7? From where Hazell left it, and all.

Defense is better this year than last.

I think you will see some changes in the staff, probably the defensive side. I think Coach Diaco knows what is required in the assistant coaches. Remember that this coaching staff that were the original hires by Coach Brohm where not necessarily what he really wanted, but only the ones available. So that is why I predict there will be changes and it might take several years for all of this culminate.

The defense was at its best Brohm’s first year when he was starting Hazell’s supposed rejects! Brohm has now had 4 years to improve on that supposed bare cupboard that was left him!

When a person judges talent, rather than making comparisons to the past, you need to compare them to your present opponent. Are we any better than the teams we are currently playing? Hazell was supposed to build onto what hope had. Brohm is being paid to improve on what Hazell had. How many more years is it going to take Brohm to be as good as the defense azell gave him? Another 6?

The defense was at its best Brohm’s first year when he was starting Hazell’s supposed rejects! Brohm has now had 4 years to improve on that supposed bare cupboard that was left him!

How many guys that started on that defense were transfers that Brohm brought in? I’ll wait...

When a person judges talent, rather than making comparisons to the past, you need to compare them to your present opponent. Are we any better than the teams we are currently playing? Hazell was supposed to build onto what hope had. Brohm is being paid to improve on what Hazell had. How many more years is it going to take Brohm to be as good as the defense azell gave him? Another 6?

Good grief, man. If you have something to say, SAY IT.

Your comments make zero sense. Again.

"How many more years is it going to take..."

Is your post supposed to make sense, or contribute in some way?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT