ADVERTISEMENT

Tre starring in Europe

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
"I particularly like ALBA's style of play as a team," Williams shared on the club's website. "Luke Sikma and ALBA's way of using him on the court inspired my decision-making."

The young center topped the EuroCup charts in rebounds and recorded 12 double-doubles, a mark equaled by few in a single season. Williams ranked second in Player Index Rating (PIR) with an average of 22.1 and led all centers in assists. He was named to the All-EuroCup First Team in 2024.

"I particularly like ALBA's style of play as a team," Williams shared on the club's website. "Luke Sikma and ALBA's way of using him on the court inspired my decision-making."

The young center topped the EuroCup charts in rebounds and recorded 12 double-doubles, a mark equaled by few in a single season. Williams ranked second in Player Index Rating (PIR) with an average of 22.1 and led all centers in assists. He was named to the All-EuroCup First Team in 2024.
Good for Trevion! His style of play fits how they play in Europe better. Any idea on what kind of salary he may be expecting?

Good for Trevion! His style of play fits how they play in Europe better. Any idea on what kind of salary he may be expecting?
I'm 20 years behind in salaries over there. What I do know is that 20 years ago, the towns loved the players and they got a ton of benefits. With ZERO knowledge, but based on 20 years ago, I'd guess over $250K

I'm 20 years behind in salaries over there. What I do know is that 20 years ago, the towns loved the players and they got a ton of benefits. With ZERO knowledge, but based on 20 years ago, I'd guess over $250K
The top player in the German League (Gordon) makes 1 million per. I would expect that is where Williams is now. I think Hunter Jr was around 275k this year and will command even more after a great year. Dakota Mathias is being sought after for the EURO league and should get around 1 million per. should he not make an NBA roster. Keep in mind this is all tax free. I saw somewhere that Isaiah Thompson was set to make around 100k playing overseas before he became a grad asst. Crazy but playing for a high major in the U.S commands double or even more than a mid-major for years over there. Easy to see why Lance Jones headed up before going abroad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT