ADVERTISEMENT

Toledo cracked the top 25............

Feb 27, 2013
............doing it with mainly 2star and a couple of 3star recruits... They would clean our clocks hands down! I know we need better recruits but this coaching staff is god awfull!!! Even with 3 and 4 star recruits.........this staff would find a way to "YUCK" it up. Name one player this staff has coached up in three years............

Reactions: Redhotfill
......and I know some will say they don't play anybody..........Beat AK at their house as well as Iowa State at their house............anyone here think we could even compete with those two schools?

......and I know some will say they don't play anybody..........Beat AK at their house as well as Iowa State at their house............anyone here think we could even compete with those two schools?
I propose we trade Toledo the whole football shooting match, players and coach for theirs and throw in a couple million bucks. Would they take it??? I would think their players and coaches would like the deal as they would get to play in BT with opportunity for a big time bowl appearance.

............doing it with mainly 2star and a couple of 3star recruits... They would clean our clocks hands down! I know we need better recruits but this coaching staff is god awfull!!! Even with 3 and 4 star recruits.........this staff would find a way to "YUCK" it up. Name one player this staff has coached up in three years............

It is true though. People fail to recognize what a good AD can do for the program. There are so many good coaches out there. People act like oh that is all. There is absolutely no excuse why Purdue can't go out and find a coach good enough to go out and find athletes who can win. I don't care what star they are. There are enough athletes out there these days that a little effort and brainpower coming out of the AD to select a good coach, and you are in the top 25. Hazell has yet to win a single home football game against a big ten school in 3 years. He is starving the alumni. We are malnourished fat losers right now. He needs fired. Burke needs fired. Purdue needs to gut up, cut the losses, and start this rebuilding process over under the leadership of a proper AD who can bring in the money. The fact we even have to buy this contract out is amazing considering how bad his teams have been, not just bad, amazingly bad. I mean what kind of dog and pony show are they running here right now? Minnesota had 11 starters out, even with those starters they are hardly even relevant, and they are the second lowest offense in FBS and they trounced us. Clearly after three years Hazell is proven to be ineffective. He cannot be given more time. Purdue doesn't have more time to give for this type of thing.

Reactions: Redhotfill
All I know is Baylor use to be a laughing stock for decades! That team was built on two and three star recruits..........Boise State the same way............It is flat out coaching period!!!!!!!! Like I said we would be no better than a fifth or sixth place team in the MAC right now!!!! Actually I will be really Pied off if Both "O" and "D" coordinators are canned and HAZZ still remains! They all need to go! But my gut feeling is, that's what is going to happen............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT