ADVERTISEMENT

To bear's and BT@69's points..

DjWhoad

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2010
time to step up is right.

It does look stale, who is having any fun out there?? Octeus seems to be the only one showing any kind of fire consistently, Hammons shows it when things are going well. Stephens has the same look about 99% of the time, Davis same as Hammons, when things are going well he looks like he's having fun. Matt sure doesn't look like he's enjoying himself lol. I'm sure Bryson is loving life.

I think Haas will be good, but when he missed a layup, yes, a layup, I knew this would be a long night. Where's your fire man, that's a dunk all day. What footer tries to lay a ball in that will be uncontested? That's as soft as it gets. Haas was talking all preseason about wanting to be like shaq and dunk on people and whatnot, c'mon man. Set the tone. Who is the real leader of this team, I don't think it's Matt.

Didn't want to believe it a few years ago, but a former player said that once cuonzo left, the program took a huge step back, then he reiterated the same thing when lusk left. Proving to be prophetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.