ADVERTISEMENT

TKR

Schmedly_Whiplash

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2022
How did Trey look at the scrimmage?
Did he show like the established star that Matt (and others) is talking him up to be. All Big 10, etc
Or is Matt doing what he often does, talking up a guy with potential, to boost his confidence? Trying to get him closer to the player he thinks he can be. And that the team NEEDS him to be?
I suspect a mix, but probably more of the latter.
What say you?

Did he show like the established star that Matt (and others) is talking him up to be. All Big 10, etc
Or is Matt doing what he often does, talking up a guy with potential, to boost his confidence? Trying to get him closer to the player he thinks he can be. And that the team NEEDS him to be?
What say you?
TKR a 12 and 8 guy I’m thinking? Not sure he’s an All Big Ten player, Second team or Honorable mention for sure though.

Reactions: seminolesboilers
What say you?
I know you won’t read this, but yes, he’s going to be good.

Reactions: BBG
What say you?
Painter made a comment in his post-scrimmage interview that the way that they double the post takes away a lot of what Trey will do and that a lot of teams won't do that and Trey will benefit as a result. That aside, he looked good, put up decent numbers and had some nice assists.

TKR a 12 and 8 guy I’m thinking? Not sure he’s an All Big Ten player, Second team or Honorable mention for sure though.
I'd take the over on that all day, particularly the points. I'd put him in the 14 to 16 range with potential upside if he makes his free throws and can shoot 35%+ on open threes, but I'm wrong all the time. It will be fun to see how it shakes out.

I'd take the over on that all day, particularly the points. I'd put him in the 14 to 16 range with potential upside if he makes his free throws and can shoot 35%+ on open threes, but I'm wrong all the time. It will be fun to see how it shakes out.
FTs will be key for his scoring, since he may draw a lot of fouls. Based on Painter's comments about his 'preparation', I expect he has been working hard on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT