ADVERTISEMENT

TKR

Nice game last night, 8 and 8 is solid in 20 minutes, he played hard and went after rebounds, same with Furst, I liked both of their games yesterday, would love to see Caleb bust a few outside shots, I know he can do it.
After initially struggling from both the line and the field, he kept his composure and came through in the critical stretch of the game when Edey was on the bench with 4 fouls.

After initially struggling from both the line and the field, he kept his composure and came through in the critical stretch of the game when Edey was on the bench with 4 fouls.
First time being in there with Edey that he seemed dialed in to what the offense was doing.

Not sure of it finally just clicked for him, or if Painter tweaked what the game plan was with both of them being together

Reactions: BoilerDaddy
Yes, we need both of them (Furst and TKR) and their motors were running well. Gillis has had some hammer hands lately, so with this team we can play who is hot and others may not.

I'm so poetic. Go Boilers!

Yes, we need both of them (Furst and TKR) and their motors were running well. Gillis has had some hammer hands lately, so with this team we can play who is hot and others may not.

I'm so poetic. Go Boilers!
That’s what impressed me most, both of them played high energy, also, TKR did go over the back big time late in the first half, fans were booing, he mugged the dude lol

Nice game last night, 8 and 8 is solid in 20 minutes, he played hard and went after rebounds, same with Furst, I liked both of their games yesterday, would love to see Caleb bust a few outside shots, I know he can do it.
They both really battled and kept us in it while Zach was on the bench getting porked by the refs.

Reactions: GemstateBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT