ADVERTISEMENT

Thomas Sowell explains

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
how all government programs get used for the benefit of the elites. This is why we need less government. Because unscrupulous people will always find ways to distort and use them to their benefit and hurting those it was intended to help.

Reactions: SKYDOG
how all government programs get used for the benefit of the elites. This is why we need less government. Because unscrupulous people will always find ways to distort and use them to their benefit and hurting those it was intended to help.

He speaks well about the small vocal group of race grifters, hustlers and self interested academic elitists that actually help & assist to hold the poor of all races down.

It's not only the thousands of useless wasteful ineffective Govt programs, but what the Dem school unions have done to the poor these past 65 years is criminal. Yet, we have vocal race grifters and hustlers, (of several races) that support the Dems, even though these Dems are the ones abusing the futures of poor children of their race.

You are running out of black grifters. Now you are recycling the ones you and others have brought up before.

You are running out of black grifters. Now you are recycling the ones you and others have brought up before.

I think he is indirectly describing you.

No other explanation for how you have turned your back on the poor and middle class black families struggling under the Biden inflationary green energy policies.

You are lost to the real grifters. You are hurting people that are poor by continuing to believe in the lies. The brain washing you've received is so strong that when truth is put in front of you you deny it, even though you have nothing to deny it with.

You are lost to the real grifters. You are hurting people that are poor by continuing to believe in the lies. The brain washing you've received is so strong that when truth is put in front of you you deny it, even though you have nothing to deny it with.
MS, AL among other red states that have highest numbers of poor folks. So what have the repubs done for the poor throughout the years?

I’m middle class and I ain’t strugglin’.

You can be doing well as a radio show grifter, or whatever you do, and still other families can be struggling. Both things can be & are true.

1. Or are you saying there are not black families who are NOT struggling because of Biden inflation?
If you are, polls strongly disagree with you.

2. Either you have not looked at your annual expenses from the Biden years vs prior to that....,...OR you are incredibly bad @ math. Perhaps both? I know without looking Biden has cost you a MINIMUM of $20,000 in additional inflationary expenses......as he has for every family. This is why families of all races are turning from Biden. He will NOT get the same support from them he did in 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
MS, AL among other red states that have highest numbers of poor folks. So what have the repubs done for the poor throughout the years?

Why do you assume it is the Govt responsibility to help the poor?

Perhaps a better way is make Govt costs low for all families, get Govt Union influence out of failing schools, & have Govt get out of the way, and let folks succeed on their own.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
There are many MANY reasons for these groups remaining poorer. The biggest reason is federal Liberal policies causing inflation. Economic opportunities or lack there of are other reasons. Then there's local inflation that Liberal states create making it seem like there's more wealth in those states than there really is. Yes there are more "wealthy" people in many Liberal states, but the cost of living in those states are much higher than Conservative states.

Here's a small example, and again, I have to state again that this isn't the ONLY reason before you take me as I said such things.

Three Liberal states:
Massachusetts
New York
California

Average salaries are $76,600, $74,870 and $73,220 respectively. The value of $100 in each state are $90.60, $92.40 and $87.50 thus adjusting for the local inflation of each state salaries drop to $69,399.60, $69,179.88 and $64,067.50 respectively.

Three Conservative states:
Mississippi
Arkansas
West Virginia

Average salaries are $45,180, $48,570 and $49,170 respectively. The value of $100 in each state are $112.70, $113.40 and $110.80 thus adjusting for the local inflation (or lack thereof) of each state salaries increase to $50,917.86, $55,078.38 and $54,480.36 respectively.

So as you can see, adjusted for LOCAL inflation or lack thereof, the gaps between the averages of each reduce from about $31k to roughly $18k. That's just the issue of inflation. Then there are other issues like economic opportunities and things of that nature. Business tend to like Liberal States because they legislate more. More legislation means less competition and thus more of a market stranglehold.

Then there's the fact that red states tend to be more agricultural and blue states tend to be more tech oriented, which I think we can both agree there's more money in tech than agriculture.

Adjusted for cost of living, it's argued that California has the highest poverty rate in the country. That is 100% due to it's local inflation by their shitty government actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT