ADVERTISEMENT

This will cheer you up

Great athletes want to play with other great athletes. Those 2 would be great consolidation prizes to losing last night.

Reactions: cjcollie
Can you even imagine a Purdue team with this staff and a bunch of recruits the caliber of Moore?!!

More twitter fun

If you could add Bell and Robinson to what is already here/coming opposing DCs would have nightmares

This will cheer us up too.

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-northwestern-but-big-ten-problem/1143276002/Doyel: Moore, Purdue will be a problem for Big Ten
Doyel is absolutely on the mark with this column. Yes, last night was frustrating but the trajectory of the program is like that of a Saturn rocket. B1G defensive coordinators will be losing sleep thinking about trying to scheme the Boilers in the years to come with the talent that Brohm is snagging.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
As an NU fan, I'd agree that you guys are definitely on the upswing, and I'm someone who happens to believe that it's better for everyone when the division is strong overall. I've gotten tired of people crapping all over the B1G West (4-0 in bowl games last year, if anyone noticed), and maybe with Frost at Nebraska and Brohm at Purdue that will change. Good luck the rest of the season. A Purdue upset of the Badgers would be nice.

As an NU fan, I'd agree that you guys are definitely on the upswing, and I'm someone who happens to believe that it's better for everyone when the division is strong overall. I've gotten tired of people crapping all over the B1G West (4-0 in bowl games last year, if anyone noticed), and maybe with Frost at Nebraska and Brohm at Purdue that will change. Good luck the rest of the season. A Purdue upset of the Badgers would be nice.
Thanks .I am very impressed with the Wildcats.I was pretty unhappy after the game,but as always,I feel better about Purdues future now..

Appreciate it. Good luck the rest of the way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT