ADVERTISEMENT

This is what white privilege looks like.

So when you moved to Munster 20 years ago, do you and your kids have as much privilege as the white people in the area?
Nope, as long as we black, we will never have as much privilege. Again, you guys have wrong concept of white privilege. White privilege has nothing to do with monetary benefits or working hard. The definition of whites privilege is the “inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice.”

Why do blacks attack Asians? There was just an Asian student killed over an iPhone by a black guy on the Univ of Chicago campus last week.
The Asians have been attacked by all ethnic groups not just blacks. The attacks upon Asians increased since the rhetoric of former President Chump since the start of the pandemic. I think it was a white dude that went on that Asian killing spree in Texas.

Nope, as long as we black, we will never have as much privilege. Again, you guys have wrong concept of white privilege. White privilege has nothing to do with monetary benefits or working hard. The definition of whites privilege is the “inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice.”
So to better understand what you are saying, which is most confusing to me to figure out. You and family have been accepted into the community. Your kids were not denied an education at Munster High School. Have you been ticketed wrongly by the Munster police by being black? Have any businesses denied you service or treated you unfairly by being black? Were you or your wife denied employment or treated unfairly by being black?

Reactions: Crayfish57
So to better understand what you are saying, which is most confusing to me to figure out. You and family have been accepted into the community. Your kids were not denied an education at Munster High School. Have you been ticketed wrongly by the Munster police by being black? Have any businesses denied you service or treated you unfairly by being black? Were you or your wife denied employment or treated unfairly by being black?

He would make more money if he was white. If he was white, his car would drive better, the roads would have less potholes, he would find better parking spots at restaurants, get a free beer just because. Women would swoon over him, people would look at him and just smile.

The Asians have been attacked by all ethnic groups not just blacks. The attacks upon Asians increased since the rhetoric of former President Chump since the start of the pandemic. I think it was a white dude that went on that Asian killing spree in Texas.

Stats to back this assertion?

You still don’t get it. Re-read the definition I posted. You seem to conflate racial incidences with white privilege. Somewhat related but not the same.

Can’t say the same for the blacks that moved into Merrillville back in the 80’s. But overall things are good. Just don’t get the home town feeling compared to my former hometown because I did not grow up here. Most of the folks we have met have come from somewhere else also. No racial tensions. Like I said the boys experience some minor stuff during high school. The basketball coach seem to have his set formula of players he prefers and sticks with it. We haven’t been profiled or anything. However, speak for any of the other blacks in the town. Don’t know them and everyone is spread out. My wife works in the neighboring town and has experienced some racial issues with some of the co-workers.

You still don’t get it. Re-read the definition I posted. You seem to conflate racial incidences with white privilege. Somewhat related but not the same.

Can’t say the same for the blacks that moved into Merrillville back in the 80’s. But overall things are good. Just don’t get the home town feeling compared to my former hometown because I did not grow up here. Most of the folks we have met have come from somewhere else also. No racial tensions. Like I said the boys experience some minor stuff during high school. The basketball coach seem to have his set formula of players he prefers and sticks with it. We haven’t been profiled or anything. However, speak for any of the other blacks in the town. Don’t know them and everyone is spread out. My wife works in the neighboring town and has experienced some racial issues with some of the co-workers.
I’ll give you this, Hackett is tough to play for. I’ve had a couple friends sons that were on the team and they said the same as you. I go to a lot of high school games, just wondering is Munster going to be good again this year?

I’ll give you this, Hackett is tough to play for. I’ve had a couple friends sons that were on the team and they said the same as you. I go to a lot of high school games, just wondering is Munster going to be good again this year?
Not sure about this years team. They have been kinda down lately. The Times newspaper is not what it used to be as far detailed coverage of the local high school teams.

No, but a white lady once wouldn’t let him merge onto the highway. Clearly this was an act of racism.
Another time, a white guy called him a dumbass. Clearly racism.

So, are you saying the basketball coach isn’t playing your boys because of their color?

I’m waiting for you to explain the Asian privilege inherent in America.

Tick tock, tick tock

I’m waiting for you to explain the Asian privilege inherent in America.

Tick tock, tick tock
What Asian privilege? Why don’t explain it for us. If they have some sort of privilege then they have. What do you want me to do about it.

What Asian privilege? Why don’t explain it for us. If they have some sort of privilege then they have. What do you want me to do about it.
I thought Asians suffered the same race discrimination as the blacks and browns. I thought maybe you could explain how the Asian have triumphed over the last 25-40 years, because somehow the deck must be stacked for them.

Reactions: bonefish1
I thought Asians suffered the same race discrimination as the blacks and browns. I thought maybe you could explain how the Asian have triumphed over the last 25-40 years, because somehow the deck must be stacked for them.
You are going to have to ask the Asians themselves how much discrimination they experience. Education is stress heavily in a lot of Asian families. Almost to a fault where they put a lot of pressure on their children to do well in school. From what I hear.

You are going to have to ask the Asians themselves how much discrimination they experience. Education is stress heavily in a lot of Asian families. Almost to a fault where they put a lot of pressure on their children to do well in school. From what I hear.
Why don’t more black families focus on education? It would solve a lot of problems.

Hmmm, imagine that. Stressing education makes your kids successful.

Maybe that’s why parents are protesting what’s being taught in their schools, when teachers wanna teach about race instead of reading, writing, science and math.

Still waiting on your reply about whether your boys high school basketball coach isn't playing them as much as he should because of their color?
Perhaps. Let's just say the has a formula of the makeup of his teams and sticks with it.

Perhaps. Let's just say the has a formula of the makeup of his teams and sticks with it.
Wow...if you're accusing your high school basketball coach of racism in deciding playing time, you should probably bring that up with the school board.

Unfortunately, you've probably already indoctrinated your boys into your victimhood and racism mentality and they now believe that everything that happens in their lives is because of their skin color.
That's really too bad. I actually feel bad for them that they've had to grow up in that environment and they're going to use their race as a crutch for the rest of their lives.

Whatever happens to you.
So, are you saying that black people would get mad at me for telling them they should focus more on education?
Do you think they'd get mad at me if I told them that their problems in life are because of systemic racism and not their own personal decisionmaking?

So, are you saying that black people would get mad at me for telling them they should focus more on education?
Do you think they'd get mad at me if I told them that their problems in life are because of systemic racism and not their own personal decisionmaking?
I did not say anything. There you go putting words in my mouth. Now who is doing the rave baiting. I told you I don’t know what will happen to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT