ADVERTISEMENT

This game certainly settled the BIG Ten POY debate

When the game was really settled in the first 25 minutes, he was taken out of the game by Eastern. His first half points came primarily when he was guarded by others. The blueprint on how to beat MSU has just been printed. Now gtfoh.

Cassius Winston by a mile.
I’m not certain that Nojel sealed it up today. He needs to keep feasting on inferior PGs.

You’re a Sparty, so I’d better add: this was sarcasm. My bad, you probably don’t know what sarcasm is. Look it up under “S” in the . . .

It's amazing the threads people gravitate to after a great win.

Who cares?

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the game.

Sure Winston does get away with a ton of push-offs, but that guy is a great shooter and passer. If Carsen could rein in those forced shots and learn to dish when the defense collapses? He would be a FORCE. He did show great progress today, though.

Reactions: Schnelk
hopefully, he's drinking a gallon of water from Flint's water authority to aid in his dry mouth after all that whining.
I am all for good banter and back and forth, but that is crossing the line.

I have a lot of respect for how Purdue played today. Their first half was top notch basketball. Congrats on the win - just sad you don’t play Michigan at home. I think you would kick their a$$!

You mean like that bs call in the corner when the lead was cut to four. That was a gam changer.

lol that was a textbook foul. Be mad at McQuaid for making a bad play. He admitted as much in the postgame press conference.

We are Michigan State. Not making the tournament is not in our vocabulary— that and seven Final Fours under Izzo. That’s right — seven Final Fours,
Congrats on your past. I don't think you'll see any more during rest of Izzo's tenure. And yes Winston is really good but still 11 Big Ten games left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT