ADVERTISEMENT

The WH Cocaine Cover-up

Baier* and you still can’t spell because you’re not bright.

And you’re obviously completely unaware of the number of stories within the entire Russiagate story that CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post and NY Times got wrong. All of the Democrat state run media. It’s not your fault. You listen to the black eagle and have been hidden from uncomfortable truths. The democrats like their voters dumb and down like you. This should open your eyes but warning, it’ll go against what your masters have fooled you into believing.

Anything on this left wing propaganda you fell for, @BNIBoiler or is this another one of your disappearing acts after you’ve been made to look like the dummy you are?

Probably could be maybe purported to just asking questions.

Why are all of you so infatuated and obsessed with Hunter? Is he on the ticket?
Pretty simple really. Hunter (with zero to limited business knowledge) went to work for Burisma and met with Chinese “business partners” while traveling with Joe Biden. Oh, that happened on Air Force One(!)!

If foreign countries are paying the children of a president, I would think every American would want to know.

Wasn’t it the belief of Democrats that the children of Trump were cashing checks while on Trumps staff thru legit businesses.

Hunter and Joe appear to be more “pay for play”, because Hunter doesn’t have much business knowledge, or at least tax evasion charges would certainly indicate he doesn’t (or worse yet, felt it was OK to break the law)

Bigger question is…why aren’t you concerned?

Have you ever raise an issue about Ivanka or Jared Kushner? I am sure you have. If so, why are you not concerned about Hunter?

Oh, Because he is the addict of your President? I would think any “independent” would want to know if there is a “pay for play” scheme. But according to you (a purported independent) and MSM, there is nothing to see here. Move along.🤔

Pretty simple really. Hunter (with zero to limited business knowledge) went to work for Burisma and met with Chinese “business partners” while traveling with Joe Biden. Oh, that happened on Air Force One(!)!

If foreign countries are paying the children of a president, I would think every American would want to know.

Wasn’t it the belief of Democrats that the children of Trump were cashing checks while on Trumps staff thru legit businesses.

Hunter and Joe appear to be more “pay for play”, because Hunter doesn’t have much business knowledge, or at least tax evasion charges would certainly indicate he doesn’t (or worse yet, felt it was OK to break the law)

Have you ever raise an issue about Ivanka or Jared Kushner? I am sure you have. If so, why are you not concerned about Hunter?

Oh, Because he is the addict of your President? I would think any “independent” would want to know if there is a “pay for play” scheme. But according to you (a purported independent) and MSM, there is nothing to see here. Move along.🤔
Bob is just repeating the talking points with Hunter. He’s got his marching orders with the “ticket” line.

Hunter WAS being paid by foreign businesses. Some when Joe was VP, some when he was a private citizen. To my knowledge, he has not been paid while Joe has been president.

As I have stated before, Hunter was trading on his name. I don’t think he was otherwise qualified for the positions he held. He solicited prostitutes and was a drug addict, blowing millions of dollars on his addictions.

Again, as I have stated before, if he is guilty of breaking laws then charge him. If it is proven Garland or Weiss improperly influenced the investigations, charge them and prosecute. Impeach Garland.

I have brought up Ivanka and Jarrod but only in response to accusations against Hunter. If you’re concerned about Hunter, you surely have to feel the same way about the Kushners. Have you EVER said that the things they did were wrong?

The Biden’s were more “pay for play” How? There is zero proof Joe took a dime. Meanwhile, Jarrod and Ivanka WERE IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. They were there and advising trump when policy on China and SA were being made.

As I have said, if the republicans have something on Joe then put it out. Show us the proof and we can go from there. There are posts on here saying it’s true. Stating it like it’s fact.

Rudy traveled for years trying to find dirt. Barr investigated it during the trump admin. Comer said he had tapes that would prove the whole thing. Nothing. I guess I’ll start a thread on the latest whistleblower that was gonna blow the investigation wide open because you guys don’t seem to know anything about it.

This is easy. If there’s SOMETHING to see here, then show it. The republicans may be right. But so far, there is nothing but “the big guy”.

Hunter WAS being paid by foreign businesses. Some when Joe was VP, some when he was a private citizen. To my knowledge, he has not been paid while Joe has been president.

As I have stated before, Hunter was trading on his name. I don’t think he was otherwise qualified for the positions he held. He solicited prostitutes and was a drug addict, blowing millions of dollars on his addictions.

Again, as I have stated before, if he is guilty of breaking laws then charge him. If it is proven Garland or Weiss improperly influenced the investigations, charge them and prosecute. Impeach Garland.

I have brought up Ivanka and Jarrod but only in response to accusations against Hunter. If you’re concerned about Hunter, you surely have to feel the same way about the Kushners. Have you EVER said that the things they did were wrong?

The Biden’s were more “pay for play” How? There is zero proof Joe took a dime. Meanwhile, Jarrod and Ivanka WERE IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. They were there and advising trump when policy on China and SA were being made.

As I have said, if the republicans have something on Joe then put it out. Show us the proof and we can go from there. There are posts on here saying it’s true. Stating it like it’s fact.

Rudy traveled for years trying to find dirt. Barr investigated it during the trump admin. Comer said he had tapes that would prove the whole thing. Nothing. I guess I’ll start a thread on the latest whistleblower that was gonna blow the investigation wide open because you guys don’t seem to know anything about it.

This is easy. If there’s SOMETHING to see here, then show it. The republicans may be right. But so far, there is nothing but “the big guy”.
So do you dig the hole and then your dog buries your head in it?

Regardless if these payments were for Hunter's extensive knowledge of the subject or to act as the
liason to allow access to the Big Guy, Hunter never registered with the Foreign government Registration Act. Shouldn't he get the Manafort treatment, solitary confinement jail time etc.

Reactions: herrli
According to Jesse Waters from Faux News, Joe Biden planted the cocaine in the White House.
I'll bet ole Joe thought it was lime and tried to pour some on the plants to help with the acidic level. Probably heard about farmers doing that. Then again, I would hate to guess what ole Joe would believe

Baier* and you still can’t spell because you’re not bright.

And you’re obviously completely unaware of the number of stories within the entire Russiagate story that CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post and NY Times got wrong. All of the Democrat state run media. It’s not your fault. You listen to the black eagle and have been hidden from uncomfortable truths. The democrats like their voters dumb and down like you. This should open your eyes but warning, it’ll go against what your masters have fooled you into believing.

@BNIBoiler Is what I linked over your head? I understand, if so. These are all lies made up by left wing media that the black eagle certainly never talked about because his 26 listeners wouldn’t like the fact that they were lied to.

Here’s the link again which you’re surely not bright enough to have an opinion on - https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20...-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

Again, as I have stated before, if he is guilty of breaking laws then charge him. If it is proven Garland or Weiss improperly influenced the investigations, charge them and prosecute. Impeach Garland. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Now you’re showing your independent side, but,GASP 😱, Hunter’s daddy is President so Joe calls off the DOJ. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤡 administration and 🤡s voted for this joke administration.

RE Kushner and Ivanka. I said that the fact that they may have capitalized was a bad look, but at least they were running businesses that could be investigated. Joe and Hunter…there was “no businesses”. Ooops, there was a business but we, I mean I under reported my earnings Sorry IRS, 4 years too late. Hey Daddy, can you get me off or call if the DOJ? Sure Hunter, no problem.

The Biden’s were more “pay for play” How? There is zero proof Joe took a dime. Meanwhile, Jarrod and Ivanka WERE IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. They were there and advising trump when policy on China and SA were being made.🤣🤣🤣. 🤔. Joe didn’t take a dime….he took Bazillions of dollars. Joe was dead broke when he left as VP, now rolling in dough. How that happen on a President’s salary. Nothing wrong here….move along.

🤔. Was Rudy wrong? Did Hunters laptop exist? Was there a crime? Yes, but 😉 not a felony 😉😉….just a misdemeanor😉😉

Last edited:
Let's see the coke was now in 4 different places in the WH...... kept changing their story.

Well they burnt up the coke likely before the bag was tested for Prints...Or DNA. Then told us there was no prints ....well if you burnt the bag....duhhh Geez.

What else was in this locker....did it have prints on it?

The key to the locker where the coke was is missing.

Tell us Hunter was Not there on Friday....then we find out he was there Friday.

Cover up.

If this was a R admin, especially one with Trump, there would be prosecution after a never ending media firestorm and investigation..

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Let's see the coke was now in 4 different places in the WH...... kept changing their story.

Well they burnt up the coke likely before the bag was tested for Prints...Or DNA. Then told us there was no prints ....well if you burnt the bag....duhhh Geez.

What else was in this locker....did it have prints on it?

The key to the locker where the coke was is missing.

Tell us Hunter was Not there on Friday....then we find out he was there Friday.

Cover up.

If this was a R admin, especially one with Trump, there would be prosecution after a never ending media firestorm and investigation..
Do you have a link to these accusations?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT