ADVERTISEMENT

The unbearable smugness of the press

Media is a huge part of the problem. Constantly calling a candidate racist sexist etc. sunk in with the masses

Reactions: boilersmitty
good and accurate article. It's not about reporting anymore. It's about ideologically challenging people every chance they get. It's activism posing as journalism. The masses are right to not trust or flat out reject it. I have to search the international channels or far reaches of the internet to find news that is just news. True journalism and reporting has been pushed into the margins on BOTH sides.

So, I'm watching MSNBC, because I love seeing Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow act even more insufferable than normal, and some guy is talking about how Muslims across the country are being assaulted by all of the racists that Trump has empowered. So I looked it up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-san-diego-student-assaulted-faith-43449727

They didn't mention these though. I guess there was too much actual proof.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...-anti-trump-rioters-vandalize-nola-monuments/

flipping through a few channels election night,
it was kind of amusing because at certain points fox news anchors were sort of chuckling because i think some of them were even a bit surprised at state after state going to trump,
then msnbc has b.williams almost visible angry at times, and maddow had a few reactions that the mic sort of picked up/she thought was just under her breath.

good and accurate article. It's not about reporting anymore. It's about ideologically challenging people every chance they get. It's activism posing as journalism. The masses are right to not trust or flat out reject it. I have to search the international channels or far reaches of the internet to find news that is just news. True journalism and reporting has been pushed into the margins on BOTH sides.
"It's activism posing as journalism. The masses are right to not trust or flat out reject it. I have to search the international channels or far reaches of the internet to find news that is just news."

The heart of your comment hits to the core of why the election turned the way it did. Add BOTH parties to this, the "ruling class" will tell you what is good for you completes what happened. The "ruling elite" are so arrogant that they will IGNORE what you and I have posted. Add this thought. IF Trump had been a little less inflammatory of some issues he would have easily out polled HRC. Just look at New York and California that were 4.5 million plus for HRC, bastions of liberalism.

Last edited:
From CNN:

Some of the roughly 1,000 protesters in Oakland broke store windows, left graffiti on buildings and threw M-80 firecrackers, Molotov cocktails and bottles at police officers, authorities said.

I thought words mattered?

The media IS the problem IMO. Helping HRC project Trump supporters a racists, homophobes,and haters was the last straw. Violent protests are a Left reaction to the rest of the country speaking up at the polls and where is the coverage? Justifying it? Where is the call from HRC and the Pres to stop it and accept the election. The media went over the top against Trump whether he would accept the results of the election. Now where are they?

From CNN:

Some of the roughly 1,000 protesters in Oakland broke store windows, left graffiti on buildings and threw M-80 firecrackers, Molotov cocktails and bottles at police officers, authorities said.

I thought words mattered?
I feel even better about my vote now than I did on Tuesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/opinions/martin-luther-king-donald-trump-ellis-opinion/index.html

The left still doesn't get it. Racist bigotry against white people of faith is what created the "alt right." (Funny how liberals have to dehumanize everyone and break them down into labels, but then again, it's been proven that to instill hatred in your base, that's how to do it). Even the white guilt cuckolds such as the author of the linked article are so brainwashed they are counting down the days until white people are a minority. Is the final solution of the Left the genocide of all white people? Then who do they blame when they still have the same problems they have now without a scapegoat?

White people who had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws are tired of being labelled racists. They are tired of going to work, supporting their families, contributing to their communities, and being labelled the problem by leftists solely due to their skin color. When the hate speech of the Left stops, then we can come together.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/opinions/martin-luther-king-donald-trump-ellis-opinion/index.html

The left still doesn't get it. Racist bigotry against white people of faith is what created the "alt right." (Funny how liberals have to dehumanize everyone and break them down into labels, but then again, it's been proven that to instill hatred in your base, that's how to do it). Even the white guilt cuckolds such as the author of the linked article are so brainwashed they are counting down the days until white people are a minority. Is the final solution of the Left the genocide of all white people? Then who do they blame when they still have the same problems they have now without a scapegoat?

White people who had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws are tired of being labelled racists. They are tired of going to work, supporting their families, contributing to their communities, and being labelled the problem by leftists solely due to their skin color. When the hate speech of the Left stops, then we can come together.
I suspect that day will never come. The Ds have a huge entitlement complex now after the last 8 years and the enabling attitude of the media.

CNN white woman anchor explains to a Muslim American how Muslims feel about Trumps comments, and then "lose the feed" when she starts to correct their BS

I have to say that was an amazing example of how far left CNN has moved. Our media cannot be trusted including Fox and all the others.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mes-sheriff-david-clarke-as-like-a-terrorist/

Calling spoiled brats out for being whiny babies is the same thing as blowing people up? But if you dig deeper, the real issue is the institutional racism of the Left. The independently thinking black man has run off the liberal plantation, so she's on air calling for the posse to get after him.

It's almost like the Democrats think black people are nothing more than professional never-do-wells and are just after their votes or something...

For those that detest intertwined liberal media,
Are you in favor of trump retaining bannon and ailes?

It is sad to see the NYT get compared to The Onion. Of course, the editor in chief did say the paper's main goal was to prevent a Trump presidency.

Wapo is the same boat with the shit they pulled this week about the Obama/Trump meeting.

CNN was already a laughing stock. They didn't lose any credibility.

More of the NYT lying.

Last edited:
It is sad to see the NYT get compared to The Onion. Of course, the editor in chief did say the paper's main goal was to prevent a Trump presidency.

Wapo is the same boat with the shit they pulled this week about the Obama/Trump meeting.

CNN was already a laughing stock. They didn't lose any credibility.

More of the NYT lying.

i live on the beltway and have a wapo subscription. It is mainly useful for starting fires and cleaning up barf. It's been in a steady nosedive for 8 years. It was always left leaning, but I didn't mind. Now it's just unadulterated tripe. Maybe because it's an election year. Hopefully it goes back to being closer to center.

i live on the beltway and have a wapo subscription. It is mainly useful for starting fires and cleaning up barf. It's been in a steady nosedive for 8 years. It was always left leaning, but I didn't mind. Now it's just unadulterated tripe. Maybe because it's an election year. Hopefully it goes back to being closer to center.
With Jeff Bezos as the owner, not likely at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT