ADVERTISEMENT

The right kind of kneeling wins!

I would tend to think most people would respect freedom of religion, with exception of some atheists and far left disrupters. Or, I guess now, certain independents.

Is people respecting freedom of religion why we have so many anti abortion laws being passed?

Romans 15:20–21: And thus I make it my ambition to preach the gospel, not where Christ has already been named, lest I build on someone else’s foundation, but as it is written, “Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.”

Romans 10:13–14: For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

So he's spreading religion by being an example of what he believes, not by forcing it on others. This is the way it should be done. But yes, the Bible clearly says you should promote it and you are clearly against religion since you deny someone the ability to do so even while not forcing anyone to join.
You're quoting scripture to defend what a Christian did? Wake up call. Non Christians don't believe in the bible. What it says about spreading the gospel means nothing to us. Why would you think it would?

How exactly would he force it on others? By demanding his team all convert to Christianity? Even you would say that crosses the line. But you want an atta boy for not making someone else believe as he does?

He's an employee of the state who said his prayer on the field at the end of a state sponsored event. And according to you, he was attempting to promote his religion at the state sponsored event.

"The school district then offered to let Kennedy pray in other locations before and after games, or for him to pray on the 50-yard line after everyone else had left the premises, but he refused, insisting that he would continue his regular practice. After continuing the prayers at two more games, the school district placed Kennedy on leave."

This is a "look at me" moment. "I'm fighting the heathens". Did his prayer on the 50 have anymore effect that a prayer in his freakin car?

You're quoting scripture to defend what a Christian did? Wake up call. Non Christians don't believe in the bible. What it says about spreading the gospel means nothing to us. Why would you think it would?

How exactly would he force it on others? By demanding his team all convert to Christianity? Even you would say that crosses the line. But you want an atta boy for not making someone else believe as he does?

He's an employee of the state who said his prayer on the field at the end of a state sponsored event. And according to you, he was attempting to promote his religion at the state sponsored event.

"The school district then offered to let Kennedy pray in other locations before and after games, or for him to pray on the 50-yard line after everyone else had left the premises, but he refused, insisting that he would continue his regular practice. After continuing the prayers at two more games, the school district placed Kennedy on leave."

This is a "look at me" moment. "I'm fighting the heathens". Did his prayer on the 50 have anymore effect that a prayer in his freakin car?
What a surprise, you completely missed the point.

You don't want to understand, so I will not try to explain it any further.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Not necessarily. A good manager can easily offer the proposal like you. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to come up with those suggestions. You just did.

The article also doesn't say the manager offered and he rejected. So why jump to firing when there can be so many solution in between?

Seems like double-standard discrimination at worst, and an extremely poorly handled situation at best.
Evidentially the manager doesn't think the guy has what it takes to do the job.
Rarely does a manager fire an employee that is an asset to the company.

Maybe I missed it but have you posted your objections to the violence and property destruction of BLM and ANTIFA let alone pro life centers or churches? Waiting on “the true independent “ on this board to reply
You did miss it. I don't jump in and agree with your BLM riots posts every 15 minutes so I guess that means I approve of them........and I don't agree with your view that there is any equivalence with 1/6.

Attacks on pro life centers and churches is wrong. Catch the criminals and prosecute them. I'm sure you feel the same way all the attacks and vandalism against abortion providers in the last fifty years.

Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Meh, just another kardashian christian preening for the cameras.
Kardashians 6:6-6 And the Lord sayeth, seek out the most public places to pray with great lighting, fine camera angles, and extensive media coverage.
Prime time 1:2-3 Lo, thou PT will increase abundantly if thou partaketh in the media prayer show

Meh, just another kardashian christian preening for the cameras.
Kardashians 6:6-6 And the Lord sayeth, seek out the most public places to pray with great lighting, fine camera angles, and extensive media coverage.
Prime time 1:2-3 Lo, thou PT will increase abundantly if thou partaketh in the media prayer show

Don’t we call that virtue signaling nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and Indy_Rider
You talking

you talking about me or Coach Kim K? I will state for the record my morals
ssuuccckkkkkk! 😄

Talking bout mr pray in of the crowd of The middle of the field. Thought, calling out right wing silliness may get you branded as a virtue signaler. So, you are walking on thin ice buddy.

Reactions: PUBV
Talking bout mr pray in of the crowd of The middle of the field. Thought, calling out right wing silliness may get you branded as a virtue signaler. So, you are walking on thin ice buddy.
Angry Lib Virtue Signaler
That would make a damn fine T shirt!

You did miss it. I don't jump in and agree with your BLM riots posts every 15 minutes so I guess that means I approve of them........and I don't agree with your view that there is any equivalence with 1/6.

Attacks on pro life centers and churches is wrong. Catch the criminals and prosecute them. I'm sure you feel the same way all the attacks and vandalism against abortion providers in the last fifty years.
I agree with most of what you said. However the legal double standard being applied today is appalling. ~ $2B in damages and loss of life with little prosecution. I guarantee you if this was done by the right, there would be countless prosecutions.

I agree with most of what you said. However the legal double standard being applied today is appalling. ~ $2B in damages and loss of life with little prosecution. I guarantee you if this was done by the right, there would be countless prosecutions.

That $2b was in like 2 weeks before they just stopped reporting the new figures. It's likely much higher.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT

So Bob, are you in favor of asking Pride month to be celebrated in individuals cars instead of in public? I’ll hang up and listen.

Hmmm looks like players from opposite teams are praying together. Not anymore. This kind of deviant behavior must be banned and practiced only in cars…So sayeth the Bob…so sayeth the Flock!!

Last edited:
Because I was a registered independent in 2008 and 2012.

Why TF do you try to portray being an independent when 99% of the topics you bleed liberal far left?

That’s the far left. He appears on tucker carlsen. Bob is a fiscally right wing woke person. I’ve never met a far left person who would shut up about ending the wars overseas.

I’m a leftie. The stuff he talks about the fed doing in that video is what I’m worried about, not prayers at the 50. That’s stuff that different groups in gated communities fight over that working class people who are out there grinding don’t give a **** about.

So Bob, are you in favor of asking Pride month to be celebrated in individuals cars instead of in public? I’ll hang up and listen.

Hmmm looks like players from opposite teams are praying together. Not anymore. This kind of deviant behavior must be banned and practiced only in cars…So sayeth the Bob…so sayeth the Flock!!

When LGBTQ people are accepted like Christians and aren't discriminated against, you won't see any parades.

Do you see any historical similarities in how other minority groups gained rights and acceptance by society? Pray on that for awhile.

And btw, just because other people do it doesn't make it right, especially in a Christian dominated society. Do you expect a non Christian high school player to step up and object?

When LGBTQ people are accepted like Christians and aren't discriminated against, you won't see any parades.

Do you see any historical similarities in how other minority groups gained rights and acceptance by society? Pray on that for awhile.

And btw, just because other people do it doesn't make it right, especially in a Christian dominated society. Do you expect a non Christian high school player to step up and object?
“Pray on that for a while” are you ever not condescending? You’re sad.

Here you go. Boebert is more your style.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

So the people who don’t hold your similar views must be hidden from your sight. 🤔. Sounds like tolerance to me.

Here you go. Boebert is more your style.

I think you may have a case if the guy was teaching his kids to pray in class.

Meanwhile, I’ll take solace in the anti-tolerant Bob losing more sleep at having to read articles about football players and coaches praying after a football game. Soooo very sad this is happening.

Sorry your losing your Flock

So the people who don’t hold your similar views must be hidden from your sight. 🤔. Sounds like tolerance to me.
Hidden from sight? Christians? In this country? Wtf are you talking about? Did I say they needed to be hidden from sight.......or does lying about what I said help you be outraged?

You rail about public pride parades but having a personal conversation with God at the 50 isn't making it a spectacle? Is the purpose of prayer to be seen doing it?

• Haha
I think you may have a case if the guy was teaching his kids to pray in class.

Meanwhile, I’ll take solace in the anti-tolerant Bob losing more sleep at having to read articles about football players and coaches praying after a football game. Soooo very sad this is happening.

Sorry your losing your Flock
It's very Christian of you to take pleasure in the misery of others. You probably need to ask for forgiveness when you say your prayers tonight. Christian hypocrites.

• Haha
Hidden from sight? Christians? In this country? Wtf are you talking about? Did I say they needed to be hidden from sight.......or does lying about what I said help you be outraged?

You rail about public pride parades but having a personal conversation with God at the 50 isn't making it a spectacle? Is the purpose of prayer to be seen doing it?
No I didn’t “rail” about public Pride parades. I asked if you thought Pride parades should be celebrated in private cars since you expected people needed to pray in private.

Public is public and a street corner is fair game for anyone, Pride parade or some evangelist. It’s called being tolerant Bob. I am not you and I don’t think that those who aren’t like me need to hide in their “cars”. Your words not mine

It's very Christian of you to take pleasure in the misery of others. You probably need to ask for forgiveness when you say your prayers tonight. Christian hypocrites.

Atheist Hypocrite. 😉

(Mines louder…🤣🤣🤣)

No I didn’t “rail” about public Pride parades. I asked if you thought Pride parades should be celebrated in private cars since you expected people needed to pray in private.

Public is public and a street corner is fair game for anyone, Pride parade or some evangelist. It’s called being tolerant Bob. I am not you and I don’t think that those who aren’t like me need to hide in their “cars”. Your words not mine
My words? Where? I didn't say he should HIDE in his car......you did. You lied and said "hide" for effect.

"Why on the 50 yard line? Isn't prayer a personal thing? He could have done this in his car."

He could have done it on the sidelines or at home or standing in line at the 7-11. I mean, is there a time limit on this prayer thing? He only had 15 minutes so he decided to do it on the 50?

A Trumper preaching tolerance to me. Your "tolerance" of minority groups have been made clear here many times.

• Haha
My words? Where? I didn't say he should HIDE in his car......you did. You lied and said "hide" for effect.

"Why on the 50 yard line? Isn't prayer a personal thing? He could have done this in his car."

He could have done it on the sidelines or at home or standing in line at the 7-11. I mean, is there a time limit on this prayer thing? He only had 15 minutes so he decided to do it on the 50?

A Trumper preaching tolerance to me. Your "tolerance" of minority groups have been made clear here many times.
YOUR POST…Why on the 50 yard line? Isn't prayer a personal thing? He could have done this in his car. Ok (missing “hide”) but YOU suggested the Coach pray in his car…versus “IN PUBLIC” (gasp) away from the eyes of kids

Oh the horror, that after a game people pray at midfield….crazy that this happens not only at HS football fields in Washington, but at college campuses, NFL games, and

Even more gasps….at GIRLS TACKLE FOOTBALL games.

THE HORROR!!!!

Atheist Preacher Bob to his his Flock…”I for the life of me cannot comprehend why this guy has to do THIS in front of these kids, why can’t he do it in his car or on a sideline….”

Alligator tears Bob…🫣 Don’t look, you may turn to stone.

Last edited:
YOUR POST…Why on the 50 yard line? Isn't prayer a personal thing? He could have done this in his car. Ok (missing “hide”) but YOU suggested the Coach pray in his car…versus “IN PUBLIC” (gasp) away from the eyes of kids

Oh the horror, that after a game people pray at midfield….crazy that this happens not only at HS football fields in Washington, but at college campuses, NFL games, and

Even more gasps….at GIRLS TACKLE FOOTBALL games.

THE HORROR!!!!

Atheist Preacher Bob to his his Flock…”I for the life of me cannot comprehend why this guy has to do THIS in front of these kids, why can’t he do it in his car or on a sideline….”

Alligator tears Bob…🫣 Don’t look, you may turn to stone.
It's pretty clear now that Bob hates God and anything to do with him. It's no wonder he aligns himself with the party of hate and pedophilia. He's one mentally ill individual and I mean that with all sincerity.

I pray he gets the help he so desperately needs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT