ADVERTISEMENT

The Pollyanna Sunshine Boys will cry themselves to sleep tonight...

...while the realists and results-oriented supporters are relieved with Hazell'so departure.

Thank you administration!!!

I see that the board's own inner-child, EastCoastBoiler, has started a new thread, already putting words in the mouths of all those who believe that supporting the program isn't the same as accepting failure or being satisfied with mediocrity. I.e., those with an emotional intelligence over the age of 12.

Still want us to all boycott attending games, and quit the JPC?

Have you informed Leroy Keyes and Bob Griese yet that they are also "morons."

I see that the board's own inner-child, EastCoastBoiler, has started a new thread, already putting words in the mouths of all those who believe that supporting the program isn't the same as accepting failure or being satisfied with mediocrity. I.e., those with an emotional intelligence over the age of 12.

Still want us to all boycott attending games, and quit the JPC?

Have you informed Leroy Keyes and Bob Griese yet that they are also "morons."

Someone's mad. Have fun crying yourself to sleep tonight, BoilerBozo.

Reactions: Redhotfill
This guy just doesn't get it.

9-32 says it all. Nobody on here argued that he deserved to be the coach for the future.

I just argued we should give him a shot through the year and when it inevitably doesn't work out we send him on his way.

I'm sure your extreme social issues you are exhibiting on this board keep you from rational thought.

This guy just doesn't get it.

9-32 says it all. Nobody on here argued that he deserved to be the coach for the future.

I just argued we should give him a shot through the year and when it inevitably doesn't work out we send him on his way.

I'm sure your extreme social issues you are exhibiting on this board keep you from rational thought.
Can you two just chill out? Settle your business and move on. This board isn't a Trump and Hilliary presidential debate.

I just doesn't get it.

9-32 says it all, but I argued that he deserved to be the coach for the foreseeable future.

I just argued we should give him as long as he needed to get the program turned around; he said he was making great progress.

I'm sure my extreme inability to see reality keep me from rational thought.

Fixed to reflect reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT