ADVERTISEMENT

The Media and CRT pushers....

guidelinesa2

All-American
Sep 3, 2018
Have blood on their hands.

The Media, the Left and everyone else on here pushing for a race war by pushing a disgraceful divisive race narrative into our society have blood on their hands.

Are you serious? Teaching black kids that white people are oppressors? Teaching white kids that they are villains? Teaching a world view based on racial
animosity?

Who is teaching that? I’ve asked for examples of this in the past and nobody was able to supply any.

Actually, if you read this forum, it's well documented. Your talking points aren't gonna fly here.

I asked in another thread and was given dozens of examples, none of which supported this claim.

I think it is you guys not understanding, possibly intentionally, what is being said.

I asked in another thread and was given dozens of examples, none of which supported this claim.

I think it is you guys not understanding, possibly intentionally, what is being said.

Lol - BULLSHIT

Your stupid game is not going to get you anywhere.

It is the LEFT (that means you) who cannot explain or defend your position. This cut and paste argument is like straight out of left wing troll school.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Lol - BULLSHIT

Your stupid game is not going to get you anywhere.

It is the LEFT (that means you) who cannot explain or defend your position. This cut and paste argument is like straight out of left wing troll school.

That’s what happened. Dont know what to tell you. I want you guys to explain what exactly you object to that is being taught and have examples. I may actually agree with you if you can provide examples. It’s hard to even start a conversation if you can’t say what you are objecting to. Asking you questions about your position is not trolling.

That’s what happened. Dont know what to tell you. I want you guys to explain what exactly you object to that is being taught and have examples. I may actually agree with you if you can provide examples. It’s hard to even start a conversation if you can’t say what you are objecting to. I have seen a huge range of what people are calling crt. What is the version you are referring to? Asking you questions about your position is not trolling.

What position am I supposed to be explaining or defending? I didn’t state a position. You are the one who stated a position.

That’s what happened. Dont know what to tell you. I want you guys to explain what exactly you object to that is being taught and have examples. I may actually agree with you if you can provide examples. It’s hard to even start a conversation if you can’t say what you are objecting to. Asking you questions about your position is not trolling.
You have REPEATEDLY asked and not once has anyone saying this happens been able to give one example. The thing is, people like guidelines truly believe it’s being taught. They just don’t know what it is, which is why you get the non-answers you get when you ask for examples of the very accusations he’s making. Curious, isn’t it? 🤔🤔

You have REPEATEDLY asked and not once has anyone saying this happens been able to give one example. The thing is, people like guidelines truly believe it’s being taught. They just don’t know what it is, which is why you get the non-answers you get when you ask for examples of the very accusations he’s making. Curious, isn’t it? 🤔🤔

Curious indeed. I strongly suspect what they claim is teaching that you are an oppressor and racist because you are white is not actually what is being said. In fact that was the case in ever clip that was posted in previous threads. Seems like they don’t like it being taught that black people in This country were systematically oppressed by white people. Is talking about Jim Crow, red lining, new deal discrimination, GI bill inequalities for black veterns, etc too divisive for them?

The original post said we had blood on our hands and I was a troll for asking for clarification.

Curious indeed. I strongly suspect what they claim is teaching that you are an oppressor and racist because you are white is not actually what is being said. In fact that was the case in ever clip that was posted in previous threads. Seems like they don’t like it being taught that black people in This country were systematically oppressed by white people. Is talking about Jim Crow, red lining, new deal discrimination, GI bill inequalities for black veterns, etc too divisive for them?

The original post said we had blood on our hands and I was a troll for asking for clarification.

There are dozens of posts going into this but the CRT people pretend they don't exist so they can continue their narrative that CRT is not taught in schools and it's critics are misinformed.

Nobody buys into your bullshit anymore kids

There are dozens of posts going into this but the CRT people pretend they don't exist so they can continue their narrative that CRT is not taught in schools and it's critics are misinformed.

I’ve told you over and over but you still don’t understand or want to understand. Whatever they are teaching, white oppress this, black victim that is not CRT. What theses anti-CRT parents are also doing is trying to remove what they don’t like in black history from the schools. They call it CRT and want it removed from school or the school libraries.

I’ve told you over and over but you still don’t understand or want to understand. Whatever they are teaching, white oppress this, black victim that is not CRT. What theses anti-CRT parents are also doing is trying to remove what they don’t like in black history from the schools. They call it CRT and want it removed from school or the school libraries.
It has become quite obvious that you are either not black or hate being black. All of your bigoted and racist comments you make on here line up with the same rhetoric as the spindly armed white boys of BLM. So which is it?

Reactions: FreedomWins
It has become quite obvious that you are either not black or hate being black. All of your bigoted and racist comments you make on here line up with the same rhetoric as the spindly armed white boys of BLM. So which is it?
First of all I’ve been black all my life. Unlike the Gumbo/Sambos, I love being black. You guys still haven’t come up with what I’ve said that was bigoted and racist. What was bigoted and racist about my last post?

We know he HATES any blacks that aren’t DemocRATs!! Nancy Pelosi owns him.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
You are the one who doesn't understand CRT, you have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of knowledge of it's intellectual roots, as well as a denial of how it is being imposed on our society.

We explain it every day. The problem is that you are not here to listen, you are hear to rage against white people and black race traitors.
Again, I’m still waiting waiting for specific racist posts I did. Calling out racism don’t count. Just name one thing I said that was racist.

Again, I’m still waiting waiting for specific racist posts I did. Calling out racism don’t count. Just name one thing I said that was racist.

Every post you have ever made where refer to people by racist derogatory names - including "Shittenhouse", every post where you advocate and defend CRT, every post where you share you views on race loyalty, are all blatantly racist and vile. There is more, of course.

Every post you have ever made where refer to people by racist derogatory names - including "Shittenhouse", every post where you advocate and defend CRT, every post where you share you views on race loyalty, are all blatantly racist and vile. There is more, of course.
If you think what you you listed is racist on my part then you are very thin skinned. Shittenhouse is not putting down a race of people. If so, how? It is putting down Rittenhouse the person. Defending CRT is not racist because CRT is not a racist concept. I'm actually setting the record straight with facts that CRT is not taught in schools. Saying that CRT is not taught in schools is no way racist. Race loyalty. I guess so the Gumbo/Sambos ain't going to do it. So, try again to paint me as a racist.

If you think what you you listed is racist on my part then you are very thin skinned. Shittenhouse is not putting down a race of people. If so, how? It is putting down Rittenhouse the person. Defending CRT is not racist because CRT is not a racist concept. I'm actually setting the record straight with facts that CRT is not taught in schools. Saying that CRT is not taught in schools is no way racist. Race loyalty. I guess so the Gumbo/Sambos ain't going to do it. So, try again to paint me as a racist.

You paint yourself as a racist every single day. You admit that you believe in race loyalty, and yet you believe that does not make you a racist.

What could be more racist than believing in the superiority or distinctiveness of a group based on their skin color?

You ridicule a 17 year old kid you know nothing about, and who, based on his interviews, appears to be a hell of a lot brighter than you are.

You don't realize how you have been programmed.

Divide and conquer.

Reactions: Level 42
You paint yourself as a racist every single day. You admit that you believe in race loyalty, and yet you believe that does not make you a racist.

What could be more racist than believing in the superiority or distinctiveness of a group based on their skin color?

You ridicule a 17 year old kid you know nothing about, and who, based on his interviews, appears to be a hell of a lot brighter than you are.

You don't realize how you have been programmed.

Divide and conquer.
Race loyalty I’m talking enjoying our music and culture. I never said that I believe in any race superiority and you know it. You guys are very thin skinned if you think I’m a racist. I’ve said nothing derogatory about any white person.

Race loyalty I’m talking enjoying our music and culture. I never said that I believe in any race superiority and you know it. You guys are very thin skinned if you think I’m a racist. I’ve said nothing derogatory about any white person.

Bullshit - all your gumbo sambo uncle tom crap is the definition of good black/bad black thinking.

If there was a white guy on here talking about how much he loves white culture, white music, white entertainment, and who invented derogatory names for white people who participate in black dominated culture or take up causes that are supported by black people, that person would be banned off the site.

You are easily the most racist person ive ever met, and I grew up in Kentucky and went to public school.

Reactions: Level 42

I said where is it being taught that you are a racist and oppressor because you are white. Everybody has a different definition of crt. I want to know where the things you object to are being taught.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT