ADVERTISEMENT

The liberal movement in 2021

BoilerBF

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Summed up perfectly in 1 minute. Break the sign of a peaceful protestor, and then scream "he has a weapon".

Reactions: Crayfish57
The backlash is growing. The trans-activists are losing all of the other letters because of their behavior.

There is a reason Tim Dillon calls Katie the last lesbian in the US.

Katie is awesome by the way.

I am so confused by what that little tiny "woman" is supposed to be doing standing there in front of him. Seriously, do you really need to push that close.?

As someone with social anxiety issues, that would've completely unnerved me and she would've gotten laid out as that would've triggered a panic attack.

More democrat "logic". They never think through the consequences of their decisions.

Liberalism is a disease. Sometimes, a fist to the nose is a more effective way of dealing with some people.

Liberalism is a disease. Sometimes, a fist to the nose is a more effective way of dealing with some people.
Isn’t that what liberals do to conservatives that disagree with them. Those liberal Democrats sure do believe in violence.

Reactions: Crayfish57
A lot of people in this thread are conflating liberalism with leftism. Liberalism and liberals are not a disease - I am quite liberal myself - but leftism is a modern day religious cult and what most people are annoyed with.

People from ANTIFA, trans-activists protesting in this thread - they are not "liberals". They are leftists - and rather poor and stupid ones, at that. You can even find a few good leftists/Marxists that are extremely intelligent and worth talking to or listening to - David Harvey, Slavoj Zizek, Michael Brooks (RIP). Heck, I disagree with Kyle Kulinski on a lot of stuff, but the guy is legitimately intelligent and knows his stuff. He's fun to listen to, even if you disagree with him.

A lot of the "activists" you see are emotionally hijacked idiots who have given about eight seconds of thought to issues. They say they are "leftists" or "liberals" but they are just morons. They also now ruin my family's extended family reunions. Three cousins will not be invited back after the last one - you can start talking about "the oppression and systemic killing of BIPOC transgender bodies at the hands of the state" only so many times before the other 24 family members there, who are just trying to drink beer and enjoy each other's company, finally say "thanks for letting us know, good luck out in the real world"

I'd say ignore them, but they have become such a problem in modern USA you almost have to start talking about the root of the issue, which is what modern day leftism or progressivism has become.

A lot of people in this thread are conflating liberalism with leftism. Liberalism and liberals are not a disease - I am quite liberal myself - but leftism is a modern day religious cult and what most people are annoyed with.

People from ANTIFA, trans-activists protesting in this thread - they are not "liberals". They are leftists - and rather poor and stupid ones, at that. You can even find a few good leftists/Marxists that are extremely intelligent and worth talking to or listening to - David Harvey, Slavoj Zizek, Michael Brooks (RIP). Heck, I disagree with Kyle Kulinski on a lot of stuff, but the guy is legitimately intelligent and knows his stuff. He's fun to listen to, even if you disagree with him.

A lot of the "activists" you see are emotionally hijacked idiots who have given about eight seconds of thought to issues. They say they are "leftists" or "liberals" but they are just morons. They also now ruin my family's extended family reunions. Three cousins will not be invited back after the last one - you can start talking about "the oppression and systemic killing of BIPOC transgender bodies at the hands of the state" only so many times before the other 24 family members there, who are just trying to drink beer and enjoy each other's company, finally say "thanks for letting us know, good luck out in the real world"

I'd say ignore them, but they have become such a problem in modern USA you almost have to start talking about the root of the issue, which is what modern day leftism or progressivism has become.

The best way to fight leftism is to vote for the opposite. That would be your Repubs, Independent and Libertarian candidates.

Sorry you choose to occasionally fight for them and help them with your vote.

You are correct though, between activists, academia, hollywood, woke wariors, marxists and the alphabet crowd you have a tremendous vast group who judging from the rioting and cancel culture, do not want positive things for America. Would you say that is 75% of your party or is it higher?

The best way to fight leftism is to vote for the opposite. That would be your Repubs, Independent and Libertarian candidates.

Sorry you choose to occasionally fight for them and help them with your vote.

You are correct though, between activists, academia, hollywood, woke wariors, marxists and the alphabet crowd you have a tremendous vast group who judging from the rioting and cancel culture, do not want positive things for America. Would you say that is 75% of your party or is it higher?
I haven't voted for a Democrat since 2012.

Reactions: BoilerBF
I haven't voted for a Democrat since 2012.

As a former D myself, I applaud you. Clinton's turned me away. And the rest of my family who all were Ds for most of their lives turned away right directly thereafter.

Keep in mind I believe both parties are corrupt and do nothing but waste my money.

But the Rs usually cut my taxes, and a small portion of them believe in small Federal Government which is my wheelhouse. Thus, I now usually vote R or Indp.

Reactions: EdwardElric
Democrat "leadership"

I watched this the other day and thought about starting a thread. It was hard to watch her struggle for the simplest of words and get tripped up on her cute insider terms. Either she’s just an idiot or she’s got something going on medically. (Both being mutually inclusive is entirely possible as well).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT