ADVERTISEMENT

The difference between Mark Turgeon, Tom Crean and Tom Izzo

Hey now! Elston said he didn't trip anyone. That clip must have been edited.

I think the refs should also be suspended. How they could not call this a flagrant 2 after review is beyond me.
It was Bo Boroski, same one that called a flagrant in the IU game for grabbing Yogi's arm. The other was DJ Cartenson (sp?) who also hasn't impressed me.

hell , Yogi sticks his arm out and pushes off the majority of the time, what's the big deal if someone grabs it

Bump this. We all know the trolls are just waiting to set us straight and tell us those things never happened.

Payne probably wished he was kicked off.... Wasn't it only a couple weeks later when they were throwing punches also?

this was the incident that really solidified what kind of coach Izzo is in my mind. I wasn't surprised at Crean. He's a desperate loser. Good for Turgeon. He went up a few notches in my book. Boroski should be in jail. Point shaver.

So from this small sample size can we deduce that coaches with the first name starting in Tom will do whatever it takes to win but those with the last name starting in T not bend the rules nearly as much and may often do the right thing.

Isn't Elston like some sort of ethics coach for Iu now? Basically like a grad assistant to keep the kids from constantly getting busted for drinking?

Yep, you can see him on the bench each game. I played with him in high school, I'm kind of surprised he took the job because I don't think he necessarily loved Crean at IU

Isn't Elston like some sort of ethics coach for Iu now? Basically like a grad assistant to keep the kids from constantly getting busted for drinking?
How can you legally use the terms ethics coach and IU in the same sentence???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT