ADVERTISEMENT

The demos and Harris are getting desperate

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Polling shows Kammy is falling further behind with black male voters, so what do they do? They do what democrats always do....offer free stuff.
Keep in mind, this is for black men only (which sounds slightly racist in and of itself).
"Forgivable" $1M government loans. (If I identify as black, can I get a free loan also?)
Legalize weed.
A national health equity initiative focused on Black men
Free 40 oz malt liquor (Ok, I made that one up).

This is pandering at a level we've never seen. Of course, non of them would ever be implemented.

You confirm your racism every post that you make.
Give me a break.
Are you talking about the 40oz crack. That was a joke. Lighten up.
But, I would argue that creating programs specifically targeted to and applicable to a specific race is the definition of racism.

Give me a break.
Are you talking about the 40oz crack. That was a joke. Lighten up.
But, I would argue that creating programs specifically targeted to and applicable to a specific race is the definition of racism.
Yeah I am talking about that dumb ass joke. It's uncalled for and you should be ashamed.

Reactions: BB62
As you know by now, he doesn't get it and doesn't want to. He could throw in watermelon and fried chicken and still say he was just joking.
Why do you feel the need to come to BNI's defense? He's a big boy, he can handle it. But I know that white guilt is a heavy burden to bare.

Why do you feel the need to come to BNI's defense? He's a big boy, he can handle it. But I know that white guilt is a heavy burden to bare.
Lol. As I said, if black were cookies you'd weigh a thousand pounds. It's all race to you. White guilt is just another chapter in your playbook.
I'm just agreeing with him. You're a stone cold racist. You show it regularly.

As you know by now, he doesn't get it and doesn't want to. He could throw in watermelon and fried chicken and still say he was just joking.
Exactly. It's folks like the Boneman that you can see how and why they support a known racist like Chump. But that is the status of the republican party. They have so many folks like the Boneman. This is exactly why the party has been less attractive to blacks and other people of color for almost 60 or so years. Since then, they've taken over the roles of white supremacy from the racist Dixiecrats. This is sad to be happening on a Purdue fan forum. He better hope that he has has a new forum handle ready for when he gets banned.

Exactly. It's folks like the Boneman that you can see how and why they support a known racist like Chump. But that is the status of the republican party. They have so many folks like the Boneman. This is exactly why the party has been less attractive to blacks and other people of color for almost 60 or so years. Since then, they've taken over the roles of white supremacy from the racist Dixiecrats. This is sad to be happening on a Purdue fan forum. He better hope that he has has a new forum handle ready for when he gets banned.
You still supported Biden after his various racist comments, including call the gov of Maryland "boy."

How do you explain your support of racists like Biden and Harris?

what I do is point out the hypocrisy of racists, like democrats. I don't separate by color. Skin color is irrelevant to me. I'm an equal opportunity joke cracker (see what I did there?....).
But, when a racist policy is put in place like Harris is proposing, I'm gonna call her on it.
The dems are all about identity politics and that's bad for the country.

Why aren't Hispanics going to get forgivable loans? How about Asians? Jews?

Lol. As I said, if black were cookies you'd weigh a thousand pounds. It's all race to you. White guilt is just another chapter in your playbook.
I'm just agreeing with him. You're a stone cold racist. You show it regularly.
Again, I'm not getting your analogy....?
Do you think it bothers me that you and BNI love to throw the racist term at people here? Trust me, it doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT