ADVERTISEMENT

The big ISSUES of this election: HATE vs GOOD POLICY

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Voters for Trump doing so out of ECONOMY or
SECURITY (border, etc)

Voters for K2 doing so out of 1 main issue......HATE

On the Dem side, it all boils down to the leftist Media training their sheep followers to Hate Trump. They have done well at this objective. But they have had 8 years of constant training.

Their hate arguments center around 3 fictional themes. These lies crafted around HATE include.........
1. A commercial claiming T is against IVF, how repulsive.....when the T campaign has said many times they want Govt assistance for all IVF. Lol
2. A commercial about T banning Abortion or some other nonsense....and therefore one must hate T and vote Dem. This isn't even a national issue & is not relevant for this office.
3. "Saving Democracy". Got to save America from this evil tyrant. This from the folks who want to take away the 1st & 2nd Amendments to our constitution. And also from the folks that staged a coup of Biden who thousands voted for. Thus it might be the most illogical, BS argument in history. LOL

So there you have it, actual issues of economy & border security......or HATE. Those Dems....what a party. LOL

Last edited:
I have very nuanced politics. I cant stand the corporate media that cheerleads for political parties, like Fox and MSNBC. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been completely captured by corporate interests. Both are imbedded by the deep state.

I have very nuanced politics. I cant stand the corporate media that cheerleads for political parties, like Fox and MSNBC. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been completely captured by corporate interests. Both are imbedded by the deep state.

Both sides try to use HATE.
No one does it like the DEMs, they are masters.

But on the R side at least the issues are real....vs the fiction of the left, based solely on emotion.

As far as corporate control. Agree.

Both sides try to use HATE.
No one does it like the DEMs, they are masters.

But on the R side at least the issues are real....vs the fiction of the left, based solely on emotion.

As far as corporate control. Agree.
Real issues like Haitians eating cats. Yeah, ok.

Voters for Trump doing so out of ECONOMY or
SECURITY (border, etc)

Voters for K2 doing so out of 1 main issue......HATE

On the Dem side, it all boils down to the leftist Media training their sheep followers to Hate Trump. They have done well at this objective. But they have had 8 years of constant training.

Their hate arguments center around 3 fictional themes. These lies crafted around HATE include.........
1. A commercial claiming T is against IVF, how repulsive.....when the T campaign has said many times they want Govt assistance for all IVF. Lol
2. A commercial about T banning Abortion or some other nonsense....and therefore one must hate T and vote Dem. This isn't even a national issue & is not relevant for this office.
3. "Saving Democracy". Got to save America from this evil tyrant. This from the folks who want to take away the 1st & 2nd Amendments to our constitution. And also from the folks that staged a coup of Biden who thousands voted for. Thus it might be the most illogical, BS argument in history. LOL

So there you have it, actual issues of economy & border security......or HATE. Those Dems....what a party. LOL
This is one of your most intellectually deficient post you ever posted. You are actually blaming the so called liberal media for training the followers to hate Chump. Dude, Chump brings on 110% of the hatred to himself. Everytime he is front of cameras he brings this on. Everything that comes out of his mouth is BS. This started with the Obama birther BS. Then the Sen. McCain is not a POW BS. Then it’s mocking the handicap reporter BS. Chump is a stone cold racist. Chump is an evil and mean narcissist that cares for no one but himself. Then it’s a crying shame all of you MAGA cult Flavor Aid drinkers defend this fool to the end. How soon are you going to sell your crib and move to a Sourh American jungle? The bottom line is that all this Chump hate is his own doing.

Real issues like Haitians eating cats. Yeah, ok.
This is one of your most intellectually deficient post you ever posted. You are actually blaming the so called liberal media for training the followers to hate Chump. Dude, Chump brings on 110% of the hatred to himself. Everytime he is front of cameras he brings this on. Everything that comes out of his mouth is BS. This started with the Obama birther BS. Then the Sen. McCain is not a POW BS. Then it’s mocking the handicap reporter BS. Chump is a stone cold racist. Chump is an evil and mean narcissist that cares for no one but himself. Then it’s a crying shame all of you MAGA cult Flavor Aid drinkers defend this fool to the end. How soon are you going to sell your crib and move to a Sourh American jungle? The bottom line is that all this Chump hate is his own doing.

You couldn't have demonstrated my point about Dem HATE any better.

They have you well trained.

Well done sir, and thank you!

But Trump is not embedded with the deep state, which is why the deep state and its corporate/lib elite owners hate him and try to subvert him at every opportunity.

You couldn't have demonstrated my point about Dem HATE any better.

They have you well trained.

Well done sir, and thank you!
You are missin my point. Nobody trained me to hate Chump. All I have to do his listen to him speak. Watch his rallies. Observe the way he treats people. His staff. He brags that he hires the best people. Yet scores of his administration from cabinet members to the White House staff either resigned or was fired. His management style is telling as he runs his organizations and the presidency like a Cosa Nostra.

Last edited:
Reactions: BB62
You are missin my point. Nobody trained me to hate Chump. All I have to do his listen to him speak. Watch his rallies. Observe the way he treats people. His staff. He brags that he hires the best people. Yet scores of his administration from cabinet members to the White House staff either resigned or was fired. His management style is telling as he runs his organizations and the presidency like Cosa Nostra.

They sure have you well trained.
The Hate just oozes from your posts.

You have made my case well

You are missin my point. Nobody trained me to hate Chump. All I have to do his listen to him speak. Watch his rallies. Observe the way he treats people. His staff. He brags that he hires the best people. Yet scores of his administration from cabinet members to the White House staff either resigned or was fired. His management style is telling as he runs his organizations and the presidency like Cosa Nostra.
You prefer Joe Crow, who hasn't fired anyone despite repeated domestic and foreign policy incompetence and disasters?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT