ADVERTISEMENT

The American People are Smart

Bruce1

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Well here in the middle class eventually the following (reguardless of the cause) will be frowned upon by voters as they happen......some have happened and are continuing to happen, others middle class sees it coming.....
1. Insulin prices up 300%
2. Gas at the pump increases.
3. Natural gas price increases.
4. Electricity cost increases.
5. Food cost increases.
6. Tax increases.
7. Inflation due to pumping out free money to population.
Etc.
We have seen this story before.....like a good book says.....there is nothing new under the sun.

Well here in the middle class eventually the following (reguardless of the cause) will be frowned upon by voters as they happen......some have happened and are continuing to happen, others middle class sees it coming.....
1. Insulin prices up 300%
2. Gas at the pump increases.
3. Natural gas price increases.
4. Electricity cost increases.
5. Food cost increases.
6. Tax increases.
7. Inflation due to pumping out free money to population.
Etc.
We have seen this story before.....like a good book says.....there is nothing new under the sun.
Don’t forget the rolling blackouts. The Green New Deal to the rescue. Don’t need all that power people thought they needed.

Didn't Biden promise no new taxes @BuilderBob6 ? You were just too stupid to understand how it was all going to cost more one way or the other. Are prices on your dog houses increasing this year?
I don't recall that being promised, but it may have been. I do, however, recall in a prelection interview, it being said that there would be no tax increase or new taxes on anyone making less than $400k.
I would appreciate a video link or quote that includes a blanket promise as you suggest in order to see what I missed.

I don't recall that being promised, but it may have been. I do, however, recall in a prelection interview, it being said that there would be no tax increase or new taxes on anyone making less than $400k.
I would appreciate a video link or quote that includes a blanket promise as you suggest in order to see what I missed.
Americans have heard promises like tax increases only for the rich and businesses, etc many times over the years but they know the reality of democrat politics. Remember “you can keep your doctor”.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Americans have heard promises like tax increases only for the rich and businesses, etc many times over the years but they know the reality of democrat politics. Remember “you can keep your doctor”.
So, is the answer that he didn't say it?

Don’t forget the rolling blackouts. The Green New Deal to the rescue. Don’t need all that power people thought they needed.
TX without power today. Seems the wind farms freeze up in low temps. How's that GND looking now?

TX without power today. Seems the wind farms freeze up in low temps. How's that GND looking now?

Wind outperformed models yesterday in Texas. The blackouts are not caused by overreliance upon wind power.

EuWRaNYXMAEUQxy

lol when blackouts happen in CA, it's the fault of CA dems.

When blackouts happen in TX, it's the fault of non-TX dems.

lol when blackouts happen in CA, it's the fault of CA dems.

When blackouts happen in TX, it's the fault of non-TX dems.
The biggest reason Texas is in trouble with power is because they refuse to be a part of that evil federal system like the rest of the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT