ADVERTISEMENT

Texas joins Indiana & now 20 states standing up for girls & women

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Such hate.....Even though the violent left was there throwing bottles, spitting in people's faces and cursing @ children as young as 5 years old, Texas common sense prevailed, and signed a bill protecting women sports in college, banning men from participating against them. Texas already had this protection for K-12.

Should be all 50 states.

Indiana passed a bill to protect girls and women's sports. Of course the nutty left tried to block it, and was almost successful thanks to a liberal judge, but their suit was dropped....so it is set to go this fall.

That is until another client appears & a leftist judge will make this an eventual SCOTUS issue, as it moves up the ranks.

Last edited:
I think even our whacky liberal friends on this site, except for a few, actually support these types of laws protecting women's sports and locker rooms.

I'm sure there's a few here who believe in the whole "You can be whatever you identify as and everyone must submit" but in general, a person with a Purdue education can reason through that nonsense.

Such hate.....Even though the violent left was there throwing bottles, spitting in people's faces and cursing @ children as young as 5 years old, Texas common sense prevailed, and signed a bill protecting women sports in college, banning men from participating against them. Texas already had this protection for K-12.

Should be all 50 states.

Indiana passed a bill to protect girls and women's sports. Of course the nutty left tried to block it, and was almost successful thanks to a liberal judge, but their suit was dropped....so it is set to go this fall.

That is until another client appears & a leftist judge will make this an eventual SCOTUS issue, as it moves up the ranks.

Luckily Donald Trump has given us a SCOTUS that will prevail against these whack jobs.

Agreed @BuilderBob6 and @BNIBoiler ??

I think even our whacky liberal friends on this site, except for a few, actually support these types of laws protecting women's sports and locker rooms.

I'm sure there's a few here who believe in the whole "You can be whatever you identify as and everyone must submit" but in general, a person with a Purdue education can reason through that nonsense.
You want to go in a girls locker room or bathroom? Slice off your man parts and we’ll talk.

Reactions: bonefish1
You want to go in a girls locker room or bathroom? Slice off your man parts and we’ll talk.
They just built a new junior high school in Crown Point. They have separate restrooms for the girls, boys, and a couple other restrooms for the whatever students they consider themselves to be.

They just built a new junior high school in Crown Point. They have separate restrooms for the girls, boys, and a couple other restrooms for the whatever students they consider themselves to be.
I can dig that.

what a stupid waste of money to appease a few mentally ill.

Agree, but sometimes you manage to avoid law suits. Perhaps they felt defending suits would be more expensive than adding these to the building they were building anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT