ADVERTISEMENT

Team photo

Feb 12, 2017
There was a picture of the team with Haas and haarms next to each other. They looked the same size but I can't find that picture now. Can anyone share. Also, I saw Smotherman at LA Fitness in fishers that evening.

There was a picture of the team with Haas and haarms next to each other. They looked the same size but I can't find that picture now. Can anyone share. Also, I saw Smotherman at LA Fitness in fishers that evening.

20686766_303070260156712_1277304436103839744_n.jpg

It looks like Greg Gary was cut out of the picture. You would think that it would "get old", but I'm still in awe of Haas' (and Haarms') size. It just illuminates even more when everyone is gathered together. It looks like Cline got rid of that new look he had going on with the slightly longer hair and facial hair.

Today he was there. Walked into the basketball court but didn't play.

Ah, I guess there's no bad blood even though Painter dismissed him from the program? I would think he'll be heading to Georgia State within the next week or so.

From the group picture, Haarms does not look so skinny compared to Haas. In fact, his upper arms look as thick as vincent and other forwards, if not thicker.

That 250 pounder Haarms sounds great this season!!

Go Boilers!!

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Reactions: PU52Chevy
that was the photo (html) from the Purdue site, Chevy....don't know why it gets cut-off on the sides....could be a file/resolution aspect ratio issue perhaps....

here's a link (go to the lower right corner of the page for pics/photos):

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/pur-m-baskbl-body.html
Found it on twitter and just e-mailed it to myself.....

Interesting picture......

Haas and Haarms looks same height......Haas just all muscle and Harms has put on some muscle too in a short time.

Taylor looks buff and ready

Ewing and Wheeler look like they will be bigtime...long and lanky

Eastern looks so prime time and Cline looks focused

Grady Eifert looks buff too for a walk on this year.....

When you look at all the players CMP has assembled, you have to think we will do very well this year.

I say everyone plays this year.....we need the depth.....although I know CMP always like to Red Shirt a shooter.....he kicks himself he didn't red shirt Ryan Smith.

Starts this weekend.....Boiler Up!

Haas and Haarms looks same height......Haas just all muscle and Harms has put on some muscle too in a short time.

When you look at all the players CMP has assembled, you have to think we will do very well this year.

I say everyone plays this year.....we need the depth.....although I know CMP always like to Red Shirt a shooter.....he kicks himself he didn't red shirt Ryan Smith.

Creighton Burns‏ @hoosierceb1 15h15 hours ago
More
Replying to @BoilerBall
Watched the Boilers practice the past two days. They have an opportunity to be very GOOD!!! Boiler UP!!!

Haarms looks really buff in this picture, even next to Haas. Their size in proportions of others in the picture is amazing. Hell, many of the other guys are not small but next to them they appear to be.

Purdue Grad in Texas said:
Smaller but more complete photo here:

If at first.....

I also just noticed CMP looks like he's ready to go all Rick Barry at the FT line.

Or his zipper broke.
I saw that and my first thought was sitting in Mackey where "some" stretch out and others compress their legs...

Creighton Burns‏ @hoosierceb1 15h15 hours ago
More
Replying to @BoilerBall
Watched the Boilers practice the past two days. They have an opportunity to be very GOOD!!! Boiler UP!!!
Creighton Burns used to be our BB coach....until he allegedly told the Super he needed to get out of his f'ing gym. Great guy and a solid leader of young men.

Creighton Burns used to be our BB coach....until he allegedly told the Super he needed to get out of his f'ing gym. Great guy and a solid leader of young men.
Thanks for the info...tells you a bit about his substance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT