ADVERTISEMENT

Team Photo

Smotherman still looks about an inch taller than Cline, so either Cline is still 6'5 or Smotherman is closer to 6'7 than 6'6.

Haas looks like a ventriloquist and Spike is the dummy LOL. Big, big man.

We mffust bfrake few.....

Rocky_herbert_richers_dubbing.jpg

Kind of wish K. Stephens was still on the team....his upper class experience and depth at 2,3 could of helped this team.

I hope he goes on and does great things at Nevada and beyond.

I think we have a great team this year and very versatile but lets hope we stay out of foul trouble and away from the injury bug.

Boiler Up!

Reactions: klmLB
The other thing I noticed in the picture is:
1) J. Taylor has put on some needed weight to play the 5 in the Big Ten. He will always be able to run the floor well, but this will help him in the half court set body up with people.

2) C. Edwards is a big guard....he looks like he is still growing...big boned Texan I guess.....excited to see him contribute on both end this year.

3) Basil and Grady are going to be key pieces to depth on this team. Be it foul trouble or injury or matchups, they need to be ready.

4) K. Lowe, glad he is part of the staff...he is a "True Boilermaker".

Boiler Up!

Grady doesn't need to be ready until mop-up time or else Purdue is in a world of hurt due to injuries. *bone honest*

Reactions: nagemj02
The other thing I noticed in the picture is:
1) J. Taylor has put on some needed weight to play the 5 in the Big Ten. He will always be able to run the floor well, but this will help him in the half court set body up with people.

2) C. Edwards is a big guard....he looks like he is still growing...big boned Texan I guess.....excited to see him contribute on both end this year.

3) Basil and Grady are going to be key pieces to depth on this team. Be it foul trouble or injury or matchups, they need to be ready.

4) K. Lowe, glad he is part of the staff...he is a "True Boilermaker".

Boiler Up!

Eifert is not going to be a key piece to the team's depth. He would have to be in the rotation to be "key". Barring serious injuries, he's not going to be in the regular rotation. However, I agree with you regarding Smotherman. He's ready to have his best season as a Boilermaker.

Eifert is not going to be a key piece to the team's depth. He would have to be in the rotation to be "key". Barring serious injuries, he's not going to be in the regular rotation. However, I agree with you regarding Smotherman. He's ready to have his best season as a Boilermaker.
Hmmmm someone can't read.....try reading that line again above.

For someone who tries to dissect everything, you seem to have a hard time reading simple words before responding. And you probably don't realize it, but you always jump to the negative side of any discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT