ADVERTISEMENT

Teachers trying to hide CRT

Flabbergasted, not at all. Was just in a hurry before I had to dock my boat. Have fun at work tomorrow. You should feel honored I even acknowledge you. Someday you’ll be smarter.
Lol we already know you have the tiniest dick on the message boards, buddy. No need to keep telling everyone.

Oh the “wife” makes an appearance in one of your replies. How’s the old cow doing? Has she lost any weight yet?
LOL; she’d make yours look like a pile of the waste that California just dumped into the ocean. She weighs ~100lbs and is a 10. You only wish you little people could hang with the big dogs. I rule your world and what happens in it, fortunately. Money always will.

Lol we already know you have the tiniest dick on the message boards, buddy. No need to keep telling everyone.
Back to your job little one. Hit me up when you’re at one of my restaurants. Lol, my wife said it sounds like your projecting. You must be pretty insecure about something. Have fun at work tomorrow.

Maybe because my tax dollars pay for it? They still do with no kids in school . So maybe the people paying the taxes have some say on how they are run? Hey, I'm all for no kids in school no voice but also none of my taxes paying for it.
that is the real, root issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophie1970
Try doing the research without your head fully entrenched in your ass, Bruce.
You get pretty bent out of shape on here. You may need to start seeing you shrink again for some anger management. Did someone at the drive through get you confused? I said large fries…

Reactions: Crayfish57
LOL; she’d make yours look like a pile of the waste that California just dumped into the ocean. She weighs ~100lbs and is a 10. You only wish you little people could hang with the big dogs. I rule your world and what happens in it, fortunately. Money always will.
Lol. Sounds like you’re having fun on Fantasy Island.

You get pretty bent out of shape on here. You may need to start seeing you shrink again for some anger management. Did someone at the drive through get you confused? I said large fries…
I’m sorry you don’t have a life and feel the need to get on an anonymous message board and lie about allllll the things you don’t have. It’s really very sad. And funny. Mostly funny.

I’m sorry you don’t have a life and feel the need to get on an anonymous message board and lie about allllll the things you don’t have. It’s really very sad. And funny. Mostly funny.
Just because you don’t little one.

Sure, how about the dozens of videos online of school board meetings where the parents are losing their shit over CRT. Many of those parents are black and latino.
Is your argument that you can find Youtube videos with other people that are also terribly misinformed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT