ADVERTISEMENT

Tax and Spend Tim Walz

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Now we know why Kamala loves her some Tim Walz.

Top 10 highest income tax rates by state for 2023:​

1. California: 13.3% for individuals earning more than $1 million. A 1% surcharge for mental health services applies to this income bracket.
  2. Hawaii: 11% for singles earning over $200,000 and couples earning over $400,000.
  3. New York: 10.9% applies to individuals earning more than $1,077,550 and couples earning more than $2,155,350.
  4. New Jersey: 10.75% on income over $5 million.
  5. Oregon: 9.9% for single filers earning over $125,000 or joint filers over $250,000.
  6. Minnesota: 9.85% for individuals earning more than $164,400 and couples more than $273,470.
Who’d thought MN was 6th

He's a progressive, lefty lib democrat. Did you really expect anything else?

He doesn’t lie either, he mis spoke if one thought it was a lie.
It’s amazing how Trump “lies” and Democrats “misspeak” at least in the eyes of MSM (who often correct the misspoken positions because they are so “independent” they know what the liberal positions are).

Just like they are quick to change their positions on Kamala chameleon as “border czar” even when they same news services announced her as “border czar” in 2021.

Kamala chameleon…sing it

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
It’s amazing how Trump “lies” and Democrats “misspeak” at least in the eyes of MSM (who often correct the misspoken positions because they are so “independent” they know what the liberal positions are).

Just like they are quick to change their positions on Kamala chameleon as “border czar” even when they same news services announced her as “border czar” in 2021.

Kamala chameleon…sing it
My W-4 buddy, his wife, my wife and I had dinner together last night.
He had a picture of a coin Waltz had made with his higher rank on it. A rank he didn't have.
A military coin is something a higher ranking soldier gives a lower ranking soldier for a job well done.
There is no respect for Waltz in the military circles.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT