ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse at Purdue MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Yeh, the lights were apparently too bright for him as well. The one fumble was a blind side, but the one in the 12 when we were driving to tie it up: no excuse.
The pick was on him also: threw into quadruple coverage.
Card is fine. Better than average. The issue is he’s a guy who’s not going to put you on his back and win you a game by himself…and then when he’s out turning the ball over like crazy he’s not a guy you can win with.

I dont worry about these kids leaving. I don’t want him to but if he doesn’t want to be here and play for Purdue he’s not a guy we need.

Card is fine. Better than average. The issue is he’s a guy who’s not going to put you on his back and win you a game by himself…and then when he’s out turning the ball over like crazy he’s not a guy you can win with.

I dont worry about these kids leaving. I don’t want him to but if he doesn’t want to be here and play for Purdue he’s not a guy we need.
Don’t get me wrong, I like card a lot. He throws a good ball and can make plays with his feet. I don’t want him going anywhere. I was just shocked at the mistakes he made in a prime time game. Bad, dumb, mistakes.
If we tie it up at 21 on the drive where he fumbled on the 12, it’s a different ballgame.

Don’t get me wrong, I like card a lot. He throws a good ball and can make plays with his feet. I don’t want him going anywhere. I was just shocked at the mistakes he made in a prime time game. Bad, dumb, mistakes.
If we tie it up at 21 on the drive where he fumbled on the 12, it’s a different ballgame.

Harrell has to stop putting Card in a position to fail. Card is not going to succeed at the read option. Neither is Mockobee. So stop forcing that play on them when its clearly not working...

Dude, there is one other DB that makes #19 look all pro and we all know who that is.... CRW, show some compassion and play some zone. We don't have the studs in the secondary to man-up 90% of the plays of the plays on D...
Dude, I'm w/ you and I know who you mean. I'm just amazed to see an offer a JC guy, who never see this kind of comp an offer in this day and age of the portal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT