ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Reynolds III

So...douchey and pretentious?
I think Chesterton and Munster are all more affluent and whatever comes with it. Valpo has pretty good quality of life but I would think chesterton and Munsters proximity to chicago and Lake Michigan trump anything valpo has. Munster has better schools too.

And now we’re posting about how bad a school’s education is? And how poor a town is? Some of you have zero class!

Douchey and pretentious ! That sure looks like name calling to me!

But hey you see nothing! Those are perfectly acceptable adjectives to describe a city and its people!

I guess to some posters, that perfectly acceptable

Last edited:
Were you not the one that said Purdue is not a good education?
That wasn’t me! Don’t post misinformation! It’s unbecoming of you! I’m one of the few posters here that promotes academics over athletics!

What I said is that many other colleges provide as good of an education as Purdue does! Rose Holman may not have a tremendous basketball team, but they have a very respected engineering school. Michigan and Illinois also have very good engineering schools. Ball st has one of the most respected education schools in the country! IU has a very respected business, music and law school. ND also has very many highly regarded academic degrees!

Last edited:
That wasn’t me! Don’t post misinformation! It’s unbecoming of you! I’m one of the few posters here that promotes academics over athletics!

What I said is that many other colleges provide as good of an education as Purdue does! Rose Holman may not have a tremendous basketball team, but they have a very respected engineering school. Michigan and Illinois also have very good engineering schools. Ball st has one of the most respected education schools in the country! IU has a very respected business, music and law school. ND also has very many highly regarded academic degrees!
This you?

Ask yourself, why did you choose to attend Purdue over IU? It may make sense if you are an engineer or ag major. But if you are an education or business or pre med major, it seems rather stupid to select Purdue!

Munster has better schools too!

What do you call that? I call that berating school systems
Saying one thing is better than another is not berating, belittling, or even insinuating that the other thing is "bad". That just doesn't follow at all.

Douchey and pretentious ! That sure looks like name calling to me!

But hey you see nothing! Those are perfectly acceptable adjectives to describe a city and its people!

I guess to some posters, that perfectly acceptable
You specifically said that a school system was called "bad" and that a town was called "poor". You can flail your arms and move the goalposts all you want, bit that's what you said. If you meant something else then use your words better next time.

Munster has better schools too!

What do you call that? I call that berating school systems
Was that a knock on Munster? I'm trying to understand your point. You obviously do not know that there are multiple sites you can go to where they rate Indiana high schools. Including US News and World Report and the Indy Star. I didn't call you an idiot, but I believe it's what you wanted. Even a person with a low IQ would do a quick internet search before attacking a poster who did nothing wrong.

This you?
What's stupid is stating that it is stupid for a Purdue student to major in education or pre-med. Some of my best high school teachers were Purdue grads. Purdue's math education is very highly regarded. Historically, more Purdue pre-med students are accepted into IU med school than IU students. Someone would have to be an idiot to call thousands and thousands of successful Purdue grads stupid because of their major.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT