ADVERTISEMENT

Stay Patient

yogi10

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2002
Good times are coming! Injuries, terrible recruiting under Hazel are the two major factors that are killing us. Better times are coming. Trust Coach Brohm and his staff. I know they are frustrated too. The long-term outlook is very positive. Keep working Coach!! I’m and many others are strongly behind you!

I can't help but think similarly, even as difficult as it was to watch games like yesterday's.

I trust Brohm. He is going to get this turned around. However, I am wondering if we might want to shake up a couple of the assistant coaches, DC and Special Teams, in the off season.

I trust Brohm. He is going to get this turned around. However, I am wondering if we might want to shake up a couple of the assistant coaches, DC and Special Teams, in the off season.

The special teams and OL coach needs to go. Poindexter could be the DC.

The special teams and OL coach needs to go. Poindexter could be the DC.
Williams has to go. He might not deserve it but right now we need a proven ol coach. Williams resume is good for a mac school but not a big 10 school. Now being realistic that probably isn't going to happen with Brohm soaking up all that money.
All the Btohm backers better realize that alot of a head coaches success depends on his assistant coaches. Do you trust these assistant coaches ?
Unfortunately college football is a business and might be even more of a business in a couple years if NCAA starts paying school. Right now the business plan on football is pretty sketchy.
I'm not saying Brohm cant get us to be a 500 team and I think that's a high point. Will that make the majority of the fan base happy ?
I think so unfortunately

No Coach should get replaced They are all coaching the same team so that means they all get a pass Because of young talent and injuries. Why does only one coach get a pass is my question ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT