ADVERTISEMENT

Soros is a POS

What is the motivation for Soros to do what he’s done to this country? Satan works in mysterious ways

Waters is a POS.
Lol never heard of him and just had to look him up. You sure know a lot of FOX NEWS anchors and of course you’re too dumb to even spell his name right. Time for the black community to pull you out. You’re too dumb!! Still working on that list of the five most notorious WHITE SUPREMACISTS causing more bloodshed than blacks in Chicago every weekend? Ignoring me to go after FOX NEWS anchors instead when the discussion is about Soros. Boy, you may be getting dumber every day.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Based on what? I at least gave a reason why Soros is a POS. You just make claims because of what? If you think he's lying, then prove it. Otherwise, you might want to take a deeper look into what he's saying, because it's not wrong.
He has no idea other than Watters working for FOX NEWS. He’s the biggest know nothing on the board!!

Based on what? I at least gave a reason why Soros is a POS. You just make claims because of what? If you think he's lying, then prove it. Otherwise, you might want to take a deeper look into what he's saying, because it's not wrong.
I’ve been watching Watter since he had that stupid Water’s World segment on Bill O’Reilly’s show. Now he is on the “The Five”. Don’t watch his stupid Saturday show. He is a racist, bigot at the least. Very misogynistic, typical of Faux News. If his mouth is moving, he’s lying.

I’ve been watching Watter since he had that stupid Water’s World segment on Bill O’Reilly’s show. Now he is on the “The Five”. Don’t watch his stupid Saturday show. He is a racist, bigot at the least. Very misogynistic, typical of Faux News. If his mouth is moving, he’s lying.
LOL you say that about everybody on FOX NEWS. Is his name Waters, Watter, or Watters, dumbass? You can’t spell

Way to respond without really answering my question and just again, claiming someone is lying with no proof.

Me thinks you think he's lying because what he has to say doesn't fit the narrative you've been fed.

Reactions: FreedomWins
Way to respond without really answering my question and just again, claiming someone is lying with no proof.

Me thinks you think he's lying because what he has to say doesn't fit the narrative you've been fed.
He avoids questions he can’t answer. Does it all the time!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT