ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes there is more to gain in defeat rather than in victory...

I had two thoughts. Any WR that watched this game would know there is an immediate vacancy for about 3-6 WRs for next year. however, on the bad side, they'd have serious thoughts about our o-line and our QB's ability to get the m the ball. I doubt an y stud WR really wants to play for a team with a bad QB or a team where the QB position is not a stable one. it's a shame Blough can't throw the football, and Sindelar can't move the offense. I hope the y figure it out this week, because a game should not be used to determine a starting position and playing time. .

I'm not sure why the angst over the game today. We would have routed Rutgers today except for the drops. I have never seen so many. Even the 2 pt conversion should have been caught. It just seemed like everyone had a bad day catching the ball.

BTW, I did not see the stats, but it appeared our punter had a lot of unlucky bounces today. Not that it made a big difference, but a couple of punts took big bounces into the end zone and the one potential muff had the bounce go backwards - lol. It just wasn't his day, except for the nice run.

I had two thoughts. Any WR that watched this game would know there is an immediate vacancy for about 3-6 WRs for next year. however, on the bad side, they'd have serious thoughts about our o-line and our QB's ability to get the m the ball. I doubt an y stud WR really wants to play for a team with a bad QB or a team where the QB position is not a stable one. it's a shame Blough can't throw the football, and Sindelar can't move the offense. I hope the y figure it out this week, because a game should not be used to determine a starting position and playing time. .
Sipe will be the guy next year.

I'm not sure why the angst over the game today. We would have routed Rutgers today except for the drops. I have never seen so many. Even the 2 pt conversion should have been caught. It just seemed like everyone had a bad day catching the ball.

BTW, I did not see the stats, but it appeared our punter had a lot of unlucky bounces today. Not that it made a big difference, but a couple of punts took big bounces into the end zone and the one potential muff had the bounce go backwards - lol. It just wasn't his day, except for the nice run.

Our punter, Joe Schopper, looked pretty good running the ball yesterday on that fake punt. Can he catch? We sure could use someone at WR who could catch.

I’m predicting the following games will look a lot like the last 2 games. Purdue struggles against good defenses & can’t catch the fu*king ball - AND QBs are still making shitty decisions.

I bet we see a dramatically improved team this week. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we win. Hopefully we get some guys back from injuries.
To build off your comments, I’m sure by now the players have seen yesterday’s game broke down for each player, prolly some embarrassing faces on some dudes, my point is I believe this Boiler Team will be much more focused and zoned in during practice this week,does that guarantee anything come Saturday, no it doesn’t, but should at least see the effort ratcheted up, which I hope produces better results.

This team can still accomplish awesome results if they stick together and keep working hard!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT