ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes the authoritarian tells you how he wants to govern

You’re right, I’m good with it. Anything is good instead of this democratic agenda you voted for. I’ll vote this time. Not voting for death to America that the left is OK with.
No. You’re just going to submit to trump. Just as he claims all these countries did.

It’s another lie but his point is made. He wants all to submit to him.

These idiots are fine with him being a dictator, just like you. Not exactly what the founding fathers were going for……..but MAGA just refers to them for effect anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
No. You’re just going to submit to trump. Just as he claims all these countries did.

These idiots are fine with him being a dictator, just like you. Not exactly what the founding fathers were going for……..but MAGA just refers to them for effect anyway.

Now post your favorite far left activist.

But one six-word phrase in the video caught the ire of a growing chorus of critics and led to formal consequences in Congress: “From the river to the sea.”

Now post your favorite far left activist.

But one six-word phrase in the video caught the ire of a growing chorus of critics and led to formal consequences in Congress: “From the river to the sea.”

Another idiot. Don’t talk about how trump wants everyone to submit to him, as proven in the video that he reposted. Of course you want to change the subject.

Omar is dangerous. These universities should send the police in on day one and stop any illegal action on the part of protestors. The US should stand with Israel…….as the Biden admin is clearly doing.

Don’t you feel stupid.

You’re fine with Biden being a dictator. Who gave him the power to forgive student loans? Nothing in the constitution that I know of. It doesn’t matter to Democrats as they don’t go by the constitution or laws.

Another idiot. Don’t talk about how trump wants everyone to submit to him, as proven in the video that he reposted. Of course you want to change the subject.

Omar is dangerous. These universities should send the police in on day one and stop any illegal action on the part of protestors. The US should stand with Israel…….as the Biden admin is clearly doing.

Don’t you feel stupid.
Really. I’m trying to see clearly now the rain is gone…

Biden’s message marks a sharp change in his administration’s steadfast support for Israel’s war efforts, with the U.S. leader for the first time threatening to rethink his backing if Israel doesn’t change its tactics and allow much more humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Don’t you feel stupid. Or should I just chalk that up to “Lyin’ Biden Lyin again?

Don’t you feel stupid.
@BuilderBob6…is Biden still “standing” with Israel? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don’t you feel stupid.
Sometimes, Bob, you remind me of Riley Lastname.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

Just another example of how you are letting words and not actions dictate what you think of someone.

Trump led this country in a positive way. There's practically no example of him acting as a dictator. Just words that he uses poorly that people point to and say, "see, he wants to be a dictator".

OTOH, you have Biden, who's tried to be a dictator while smiling and saying he's the choice for freedom.

Trump never did anything as bad as the Ministry of Truth that Biden's administration tried to pass over us. And that's just one example.

But Bob, what about Jan 6th?

It's hard to believe a man like you (although you're a lefty lib dem so maybe I shouldn't find it hard to believe) would support a spineless jellyfish like Biden.

Now that Biden has helped cause the mess between hamas and Israel, he's threatening to withhold aid to Israel because he thinks he can dictate how a foreign country and our strongest middle east ally, defends themselves.

The guy needs to be impeached, at the very least.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Those countries were working with Trump and America, not against us. Unlike what they are doing with Biden.

Trump obviously didn't have control over them like a dictator would. You're using Trump's poor wording skew what was real.
He’s SAYING THEY SUBMITTED TO HIM.
It doesn’t matter whether they were working with him. A dictator doesn’t have control over other countries unless he’s occupying them. Irrelevant.

This isn’t about reality or what actually happened idiot. It’s completely about how trump views WHY the countries did what they did. It’s how he WANTS things to be. It could be that he actually BELIEVES that’s what happened.

It wasn’t his wording. He reposted the video. Why would he do that if he didn’t agree with the message in the post?

• Haha
I’m guessing most of you are good with it.

why are you upset about this?
Do you think the international leaders 'submitting' to Trump is a bad thing?

Is that worse then when they literally laugh behind Biden's back and then go on doing whatever it was they wanted to do knowing the consequences would be minimal?

But, but...Joe's a nice guy... (oh yeh..and Jan 6).

Reactions: Riveting-
It doesn’t matter whether they were working with him. A dictator doesn’t have control over other countries unless he’s occupying them. Irrelevant.

This isn’t about reality or what actually happened idiot. It’s completely about how trump views WHY the countries did what they did. It’s how he WANTS things to be. It could be that he actually BELIEVES that’s what happened.

It wasn’t his wording. He reposted the video. Why would he do that if he didn’t agree with the message in the post?
Who gives a $hit if he says they submitted? They could bend down and kiss his ring for all we care.

Did any of these international leaders ever test Trump? Even once?

Have they tested Biden?

You just proved my point that you care more about words than actions.

BTW, the context of the video was about the destruction of the old guard (literally the first line in the video). Meaning a change of how things are done which wasn't working in our nor the worlds interests. We had peace under Trump. No new wars.

Oh, so it wasn't even in Trumps words, he just liked the message. So you're using transitive properties to call him a dictator. Jesus man. Use your brain.

Last edited:
You just proved my point that you care more about words than actions.

BTW, the context of the video was about the destruction of the old guard (literally the first line in the video). Meaning a change of how things are done which wasn't working in our nor the worlds interests. We had peace under Trump.

Oh, so it wasn't even in Trumps words, he just liked the message. So you're using transitive properties to call him a dictator. Jesus man. Use your brain.
I’m gonna address your preposterous and convenient argument about words vs actions in another post.

Peace under trump? Who is we? WE…….the United States……were AT WAR……..with American troops dying in Afghanistan. A war he promised to get out of and couldn’t do in 4 freakin years. Now is when you deflect to the botched pullout so you don’t have to deal with the FACT that trump didn’t get us out.

Are we not at peace now? Or are you saying foreign wars where no American troops are dying means we aren’t at peace?

When we were fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria you’re saying we were at peace? How about when Russian troops attacked us in Syria?
How much peace was going on in Yemen as Trump was supplying his buddies in Saudi Arabia with billions of arms to be used in Yemen?

I have to assume you’re just not up to speed on social media. Politicians who like posts are viewed as agreeing with them……and many of them, as well as celebrities, have received backlash for it. Do you think he didn’t agree with the post when he liked it?

To be clear, the argument that he wants to be a dictator is based on a hell of a lot more than one social media like. More on that to come.

• Haha
I’m gonna address your preposterous and convenient argument about words vs actions in another post.

Peace under trump? Who is we? WE…….the United States……were AT WAR……..with American troops dying in Afghanistan. A war he promised to get out of and couldn’t do in 4 freakin years. Now is when you deflect to the botched pullout so you don’t have to deal with the FACT that trump didn’t get us out.

Are we not at peace now? Or are you saying foreign wars where no American troops are dying means we aren’t at peace?
So you're going to blame Trump for a war that was started long before he was in office? I don't know the nuances of why we couldn't get out of the war sooner. However, there were no new wars started under Trump. In fact, he was able to help negotiate a historic peace deal in an area that's been at war for what seems like centuries.
To be clear, the argument that he wants to be a dictator is based on a hell of a lot more than one social media like. More on that to come.
We already had 4 years of Trump. He was anything but a Dictator. Biden has been FAR more of a dictator than Trump ever talks about being.

So you're going to blame Trump for a war that was started long before he was in office? I don't know the nuances of why we couldn't get out of the war sooner. However, there were no new wars started under Trump. In fact, he was able to help negotiate a historic peace deal in an area that's been at war for what seems like centuries.

We already had 4 years of Trump. He was anything but a Dictator. Biden has been FAR more of a dictator than Trump ever talks about being.
Did I blame trump for Afghanistan? You always do this.

MAGA loves to say no wars started while trump was president. That all sounds wonderful except for the inescapable fact that we were IN A WAR………and he didn’t get us out of it in 4 years as promised. The point is that the “no new wars” boast means nothing if you’re still in the same war at the beginning and the end of your term.

A peace deal among countries that have never fought each other. Incredible. How much effect is that peace deal having on the Israel Palestinian conflict?

Trump didn’t know wtf he was doing in his first term. He didn’t understand Washington. He had no pool of loyalists to choose from for his admin…….as demonstrated by the massive numbers of people who were fired or left on their own. He had few savvy political advisors.

No more. He has experienced political operatives running his campaign. People are already being vetted for his next admin. They will be loyal to all things trump or will not work for him. Job requirement number one is that they agree that he won the 2020 election. He is going to be surrounded by yes men. That’s how dictators happen.

Google Project 2025.

Did I blame trump for Afghanistan? You always do this.
I did nothing. YOU twisted what I was originally saying. I said no new wars under Trump and you brought up Afghanistan.
MAGA loves to say no wars started while trump was president. That all sounds wonderful except for the inescapable fact that we were IN A WAR………and he didn’t get us out of it in 4 years as promised. The point is that the “no new wars” boast means nothing if you’re still in the same war at the beginning and the end of your term.
Case in point for my comment above. He had plans to get us out. He would have if given a second term. Biden totally fuccked that up, getting many good Americans killed and left billions in equipment to the enemy.

That doesn't change the fact that there were no new wars. How many have started under Biden?
A peace deal among countries that have never fought each other. Incredible. How much effect is that peace deal having on the Israel Palestinian conflict?
Would have been in tact if Biden wasn't such a putz.
Trump didn’t know wtf he was doing in his first term. He didn’t understand Washington. He had no pool of loyalists to choose from for his admin…….as demonstrated by the massive numbers of people who were fired or left on their own. He had few savvy political advisors.
Yet he accomplished a lot in spite of what you just said AND the constant distractions from Democrats in illegitimate impeachments and other tactics used.
No more. He has experienced political operatives running his campaign. People are already being vetted for his next admin. They will be loyal to all things trump or will not work for him. Job requirement number one is that they agree that he won the 2020 election. He is going to be surrounded by yes men. That’s how dictators happen.

Google Project 2025.
JHC man you're idiotic.

Nobody would stand for a president to become a dictator the way you claim Trump will. We would all fight back if he tried it. It will never happen though because he's not what you continue to claim he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT