ADVERTISEMENT

So who replaces Biden @ the Convention?

Does the enclosed WSJ article foreshadow the Dems replacing Biden @ the convention?

Would a new person be eligible on the state ballots with deadlines?

If Biden flops in Debate 1 .....count on it. It is his last lifeline.

There y’all go with conspiracy theories. No one is replacing Biden at the convention. However, I do know what the repubs need to do is replace Chump at the RNC with a non-racist, non-MAGA decent republican.

There y’all go with conspiracy theories. No one is replacing Biden at the convention. However, I do know what the repubs need to do is replace Chump at the RNC with a non-racist, non-MAGA decent republican.
So the Democrats are going to keep racist Biden as their candidate?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

I know it's hard to do when you don't possess intuition & deduction skills, and rely solely on black lib media to tell you what to think.......but try to read the tea leaves of the article & new things going on in the press. The normally Dem friendly press is all the sudden .... Very unfriendly. That and a historically early debate. Why?

But yes, I sure hope it's Biden. That means Trump is very likely the next President in Jan. His policy beats Biden's failed policies for poor & middle class pocket books. I know you don't care about the poor & middle class, but sorry, Trump policy best for them.

I think you left out “convicted felon”😉

And yet, Trump >>>> Biden

And America knows it’s true today.

Last edited:
I know it's hard to do when you don't possess intuition & deduction skills, and rely solely on black lib media to tell you what to think.......but try to read the tea leaves of the article & new things going on in the press. The normally Dem friendly press is all the sudden .... Very unfriendly. That and a historically early debate. Why?

But yes, I sure hope it's Biden. That means Trump is very likely the next President in Jan. His policy beats Biden's failed policies for poor & middle class pocket books. I know you don't care about the poor & middle class, but sorry, Trump policy best for them.
BNI is mad that Trump called the NFL kneelers "sons of bitches". He assumed he was only talking about the black players.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Good. Afraid he will come off poorly and they replace at Convention....one Dem same as next.....but the grumpy old man Biden should be the easiest to defeat.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5bc32ce725ef5c20c9547ec04e3db3a3
He has farted on his hosts today, he can't remember names, and he's generally made America's leadership out to be total dumbasses.

And, count on this....Either Gavin Newsom or Mama Maobama will be inserted as a replacement for Bedpan Joe at the convention. They have to do something and that something isn't Cammy.

• Sad
He has farted on his hosts today, he can't remember names, and he's generally made America's leadership out to be total dumbasses.

And, count on this....Either Gavin Newsom or Mama Maobama will be inserted as a replacement for Bedpan Joe at the convention. They have to do something and that something isn't Cammy.
Ooooo. More predictions you will be getting wrong.

Yep. This guy is very anti-Trump and Politico is the D bible for politics. But all of a sudden the green light is on to release these long form articles? Biden don’t have enough juice nor backers. Problem they got it number 2 is a worse call. It’s not a conspiracy it’s a very real dilemma for the D king makers.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/08/joe-biden-aides-family-business-dealings-00161476

Y’all said Michele Obama was going to run for president at one time. Give me a break. Next person y’all gonna say is running is Jimmy Carter.

Reading and comprehension are important.

JTB posts a LIBERAL News site article, DEM strategist Nate Silver discussing dumping Biden.

And your response is.....that conservatives here are saying this. Not a good look for you. But as usual, thanks for the laugh. LOL

Reading and comprehension are important.

JTB posts a LIBERAL News site article, DEM strategist Nate Silver discussing dumping Biden.

And your response is.....that conservatives here are saying this. Not a good look for you. But as usual, thanks for the laugh. LOL
Doesn't matter where the source comes from. Y'all will read it and run with it. Unless there is some serious health issue with Biden, he is not stepping down. Michelle Obama is not running. Jimmy Carter is not running.

Doesn't matter where the source comes from. Y'all will read it and run with it. Unless there is some serious health issue with Biden, he is not stepping down. Michelle Obama is not running. Jimmy Carter is not running.
Trust me, I hope Biden remains the dem candidate. But, as far as serious health issues? Even the most blindly loyal democrat like yourself would admit that Biden is in cognitive decline. And guess what, it's doesn't reverse. It only gets worse with time.

Trust me, I hope Biden remains the dem candidate. But, as far as serious health issues? Even the most blindly loyal democrat like yourself would admit that Biden is in cognitive decline. And guess what, it's doesn't reverse. It only gets worse with time.
Cognitive decline. Chump thinks Nimrata Haley failed to call the National Guard on the Jan 6 cult.

Cognitive decline. Chump thinks Nimrata Haley failed to call the National Guard on the Jan 6 cult.

It's clear that was all Nancy Pelosi....in her own words ...see video.

[/URL]

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting-

You are not correct about a lot of things. Demonstrated wrong over & over here.

Let's hope you get this one 100% correct.....as that means Biden is no longer President.

If you do get this correct, I will acknowledge it....like a man. Which is about the opposite of what you do.

A terminal Jimmy Carter is still a step up from Biden.

Y’all said Michele Obama was going to run for president at one time. Give me a break. Next person y’all gonna say is running is Jimmy Carter.
You are having difficulty following. The theories are starting within the Democratic circles. They are floating these things and looking at options. But “Rs are running with it.” They are simply noting the conversations within the Democratic Party. Understand this, as stated in this thread absolutely no R wants Biden removed. But it’s so funny how triggered you are to blame Republicans for everything. This is literally D intel being floated by D but the bad people are Rs for discussing it? Wow.

You are having difficulty following. The theories are starting within the Democratic circles. They are floating these things and looking at options. But “Rs are running with it.” They are simply noting the conversations within the Democratic Party. Understand this, as stated in this thread absolutely no R wants Biden removed. But it’s so funny how triggered you are to blame Republicans for everything. This is literally D intel being floated by D but the bad people are Rs for discussing it? Wow.

Yea BNI has demonstrated his poor reading and comprehension skills once again.

And I agree everyone that is a conservative, including those here, wants Biden as the Dem flag bearer.

But his life's race centric purpose dictates someone has to be the bad guy. It's essential to who he is. For decades it been the Rs to him....

Maybe one day he will figure out both parties are worthless. But at least one of them let's you keep a tad more of your money. And occasionally a few Good Leaders emerge, Reagan was one of those. Maybe Trump is also in Round 2? We will see? His first term didn't indicate that though.

Reactions: Joetboiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT