ADVERTISEMENT

So, when will we know for sure?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
MBob said yesterday that Lville had not yet contacted him for permission to talk to Brohm. Assuming that happens this week and Lville does speak with B this week, when will he announce his intentions? I know the buyout changes 12/6 but if he’s staying, you’d assume he’ll announce before that. But if he’s going, he’ll also want to get a jump on recruiting.
I think we’ll see a press conference by the end of the week to either announce he’s going Mbob has granted an extension and pay increase.

MBob said yesterday that Lville had not yet contacted him for permission to talk to Brohm. Assuming that happens this week and Lville does speak with B this week, when will he announce his intentions? I know the buyout changes 12/6 but if he’s staying, you’d assume he’ll announce before that. But if he’s going, he’ll also want to get a jump on recruiting.
I think we’ll see a press conference by the end of the week to either announce he’s going Mbob has granted an extension and pay increase.
Ain’t leavin, a bump in pay fir he and staff might come prior to them going out recruiting?

Serious question......what happens if Louisville asks for permission and Purdue says no? I assume them asking is just being nice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT