ADVERTISEMENT

Sipe Retirement

Saw that Nick Sipe is stepping away from football. Sounds like he never could shake all of the injuries he faced, but I certainly wish him luck wherever his career takes him.

Also will be curious to see this shapes our QB recruiting this year and next.
I saw that too. Hope he stays healthy and has a great career with his education at Purdue. He will always be a Boiler.

I wonder if the coaching staff knew or had any inklings and that is why they were looking at Malik Hornsby, in addition to Alaimo. Hope we get Malik even more now!

I saw that too. Hope he stays healthy and has a great career with his education at Purdue. He will always be a Boiler.

I wonder if the coaching staff knew or had any inklings and that is why they were looking at Malik Hornsby, in addition to Alaimo. Hope we get Malik even more now!
Had to be more than an inkling. That had to have a thorough discussion Coaching staff to player to AD & University with plenty of paperwork signing legal documents.

Had to be more than an inkling. That had to have a thorough discussion Coaching staff to player to AD & University with plenty of paperwork signing legal documents.
I hope the kid the best too, whenever this board mentioned attrition and such, I always picked his name due to being a 3rd year guy and not getting any PT and a loaded number of players at his position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT