ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Leadership Sucks Lets play giveaway

First Carson then Cline could not hold the ball for 20 seconds
Eastern Kicks the ball out before that, Bad pass underneath by Carson.
These are the leaders of our team....we are in trouble.
Not sure what Cline was thinking. If you’re trapped, you have to call a TO right away. I don’t think he was even trapped though, he just went into fetal position with 16 seconds left

Not sure what Cline was thinking. If you’re trapped, you have to call a TO right away. I don’t think he was even trapped though, he just went into fetal position with 16 seconds left
once in fetal...just keep the ball moving a bit(not throwing elbows) so that an easy grab doesn't take place and they grab the arm instead of the ball "IF" in fetal position...

Reactions: Schnelk
once in fetal...just keep the ball moving a bit(not throwing elbows) so that an easy grab doesn't take place and they grab the arm instead of the ball "IF" in fetal position...
that was the fastest jump ball call in the history of jump balls.

Reactions: tjreese
No time outs left. If Cline calls it, the ball goes to FSU.

Correction. We did have a TO. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Michael Stephens made the call. Same guy that stole the Oklahoma game years ago.

He didn’t steal this one. Officiating was pretty solid last night.
Felt the same way that officiating was pretty good...but Boogie appears to not be getting any calls this year on his drives to the hoop.

The Cline jump ball was excruciating and I thought that was a quick whistle. I think he expected to just get fouled and go to the line. Agree he needed to keep the ball moving to avoid the tie-up. If there was less time on the clock, he likely would have just been fouled instead of getting tied up. Too much time on the clock to use that strategy. A loss like this is pretty tough because with as tough as our schedule is we ware going to need wins like this to help get us into the tournament. We can't let too many of these opportunities like this slip away or before you know it we could be a bubble team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT