ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage?

TKR block…rough day it seemed for DJ… confident he will get better adjusting:
I keep reminding myself that these veterans practiced against generational player Edey every day for 2 or 3 years. The chance of even an all-world freshman coming in and showing them up is not good. DJ may outplay most college centers he goes against, but not these guys. Not yet.

I keep reminding myself that these veterans practiced against generational player Edey every day for 2 or 3 years. The chance of even an all-world freshman coming in and showing them up is not good. DJ may outplay most college centers he goes against, but not these guys. Not yet.
Have you seen him enough to know this? Just curious, because so many are going on about Ballo from Iu and I don't know if he will be as good in the big ten.

Have you seen him enough to know this? Just curious, because so many are going on about Ballo from Iu and I don't know if he will be as good in the big ten.
I watched all of his World Cup games against the world's best in his age group. And several posted videos from his high school days. He has all the tools to be a dominant player. Maybe not Edey dominant, but he could be half as good and be All American.

I only know Ballo by reputation. I am also curious to see how he does in the B1G.

I watched all of his World Cup games against the world's best in his age group. And several posted videos from his high school days. He has all the tools to be a dominant player. Maybe not Edey dominant, but he could be half as good and be All American.

I only know Ballo by reputation. I am also curious to see how he does in the B1G.
He is long, long, long, and moves well. Posted elsewhere but if he can have the same type of impact that Haarms did as a freshmen it would be a big win for Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT