ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Jackson '21 recruit

I don't even know if we know they're going to play in the spring in this state at the moment.

My son attends Jackson's rival school, Naperville North. The football team was practicing when I dropped him off a few days ago for driver's ed. The district is all in e-learning but there was a LOT of activity around the school after classes were over for the day.

Just watched his youtube vid ! I may have watched it in the past - don't remember.

This kid is listed as a 3 star athlete, but should get a shot at QB next year.

AND they are undefeated this year.

Basis your "recommendation" I just watched Mr Jackson's highlites- this is a kid who is ready to play QB at Purdue. He does not appear to need much from his O line. On his hilite tape/his big plays (as it were) he is constantly getting flushed out of the pocket and being forced to make plays on the all out run. Anyone remember Randal El at that other school? That is just what Jackson looks like. He appears equally comfortable making BIG plays with his arm or his legs- makes him no never mind at all. If a receiver gets open, fine- it they don't, fine too. I liked that he kept looking up field- he would frequently take off upfield like he was running but would launch a pass at the last second if someone came open due to a back or backer going back to cover the "run" which has now become a pass over their head. Will confuse the D no end. Gotta love what he is showing.

I don't even know if we know they're going to play in the spring in this state at the moment.

My son attends Jackson's rival school, Naperville North. The football team was practicing when I dropped him off a few days ago for driver's ed. The district is all in e-learning but there was a LOT of activity around the school after classes were over for the day.

Lived in Downers when N-ville was mostly a cornfield. Been there recently and WOW!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT