ADVERTISEMENT

Row the Boat!!

Looks like someone forgot to bring the oars this year!! Jut not a fan of this guy.....love it when the Gophers go down! Maybe we all will get lucky and they will retire "Rowing the Boat " slogan for good!
Boat oars and snake oil on sale today in Kalamazoo

Looks like someone forgot to bring the oars this year!! Jut not a fan of this guy.....love it when the Gophers go down! Maybe we all will get lucky and they will retire "Rowing the Boat " slogan for good!
They gave up 675 yards of offense to a team that scored 3 points against Northwestern. I, too, have become anti-Gopher. I think he is more gimmick than substance. I was strongly rooting for Maryland last night.

Love that Minnesota is 0-2!!

I am not sure if we will play Wisconsin next week or not, but if we do; they are going to be down with some of their players out.

If we can take care of business, we have a chance to win the West this year!

Reactions: Purdue85
They were bolstered last year with a senior-laden defense that produced some NFL talent. Let's enjoy this down year for them. His snake oil salesmanship will continue and they will be competitive in the future.

hopefully Titanic like this year.

That was a crazy game last night. Big plays early, then Minnesota looked like they were going to blow MD out, then the meltdown.

Yeah sucks for tai Lopez...

I mean don lapre...

I mean the fleckster

Ps my buddy’s brother was recruited and my buddy met Jerry kill .. and he said you know how pj got to be the way he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT