ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale Moore's Instagram

Jun 9, 2018
Just saw this on social media. The caption is a song lyric but Rondale Moore posted a picture on his instagram with a picture and the caption reads "I’m dedicated but I’m running out of patience ..." This has me a tiny bit concerned

Just saw this on social media. The caption is a song lyric but Rondale Moore posted a picture on his instagram with a picture and the caption reads "I’m dedicated but I’m running out of patience ..." This has me a tiny bit concerned
Congratulations on your first post. A couple of plays go the other way in each game and Purdue is 2-0. He's frustrated like everyone else on the team. A win this Saturday and everyone will start feeling good again.

Hmm I'm sure that is just frustration. His fumble on the 15 did not help.. is that what he is referring to?

Last edited:
Wants to win, when team loses games it should have won, it probably pisses off quite a few players. Gotta let out that frustration in their own ways.

and this is a pinned tweet on his twitter account from 2016.

Note to self: Be patient.

4:47 PM - 21 Feb 2016

What could it all mean?

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Wow.., without him we’d be a joke... but one fumble and he can’t criticize play that frankly just wouldn’t be tolerated in any of the towns he left at the dance?

Umm what? Wasn't criticizing but this dude takes his play seriously. Thought maybe he was angry about that fumble

Umm what? Wasn't criticizing but this dude takes his play seriously. Thought maybe he was angry about that fumble

Not likely... I’m sure he thinks his play is great and probably feels the same way about Evans, jones, Sindelars 3 picks, Cason, Blackmon, Neal’s toss and Knox’s slide as they would in Columbus, Tuscaloosa or Austin

"I'm dedicated, but I'm runnin' out of patience" is a direct quote from Meek Mill's song "Slippin'". Kai Higgins also tweeted out more Meek Mill lyrics with a picture.....

...I know some of you guys are old af and have a lot of time on your hands, but don't get on social media if you're going to misunderstand what guys in another generation are referencing. They're clearly playing a lot of Meek Mill at the performance center and the guys take motivation from and relate to it.

"I'm dedicated, but I'm runnin' out of patience" is a direct quote from Meek Mill's song "Slippin'". Kai Higgins also tweeted out more Meek Mill lyrics with a picture.....

...I know some of you guys are old af and have a lot of time on your hands, but don't get on social media if you're going to misunderstand what guys in another generation are referencing. They're clearly playing a lot of Meek Mill at the performance center and the guys take motivation from and relate to it.
Also, Meek and Drake squashed their beef over the weekend...could also be that as well.

Did no one notice that topurdue2 solved the mystery? Pinned tweet from 2016. Nothing to see here.

Assuming that’s true - I deleted Instagram because I hate it, so I can’t verify.

He has mentioned previously whether he fumbles or catches a TD pass that he looks to the next play. He does not worry or get overconfident of what just happened to him in the past.

Last edited:
Hahaha get a life. Say to yourself out loud, "I'm analyzing a college freshman's IG story that happens to be lyrics from a popular rapper" and tell me it doesn't sound pathetic.

I've heard of Drake but couldn't pick him out of a 2 person lineup. Never heard of Meek. But, I'm late 40's.....

I'm much older and know of Meek. Admittedly, I'm not much of a rap fan but he's pretty talented.
I also have seen a couple interviews. He had been on probation for nearly 10 years when a judge sentenced him to prison when it was revoked for a couple things, although it sounded mostly for doing wheelies on a motorcycle, and iirc it was during a music video.
He seems articulate and thoughtful and appears to be looking to trying to do some good in the prison reform area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT