ADVERTISEMENT

RMK - dirty old man.

He does need to work on his bunker play.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I would say a few. Everything he did was highly publicized , so some things may look worse than were. When he grabbed Neil Reid and throwing a chair, were not great moves but other things weren't any worse than what we all do.
Did you read the link?

Reactions: nagemj02
I would say a few. Everything he did was highly publicized , so some things may look worse than were. When he grabbed Neil Reid and throwing a chair, were not great moves but other things weren't any worse than what we all do.
I don't know. I've never punched a cop in Puerto Rico, thrown a flower pot against the wall by the head of a secretary in my work place, or suggested in a press conference that if rape is inevitable one should lie back and enjoy it. He is as flawed as he is talented and that makes his transgressions much worse than most of us.

LOL

He's done disrespectful things to people (stuff he wouldn't tolerate being done to him, with him being the narcissistic hypocrite that he is) nearly (I would venture to guess) every day for the past 55-60 years, let alone the more publicized things.

Reactions: Frankie611
Don't know the guy personally, read book about him, hear all the stuff about him. The guy has done some stuff that wasn't that smart, but still say some of the stuff was made worse than was actual. Being under a microscope and the source of news for anything Knight does , would not be a good thing for most people. That is all I have to say.

His best audio outtake is him in the locker room saying:

"I am getting sick and tired of losing to Purdue".......ha ha loved it and I did the PG version.

I think he was being a little too hard on himself regarding his golf game, but that's his mentality (unhinged pessimist). I remember seeing some of those episodes on TV in the '90's. It certainly was its own form of "reality TV".

This story is from the rag, the Washington Post, which is on the same level as the National Inquirer. I played ball under Coach Knight, when he had a summer camp when coaching Army. I always admired Coach Knight and Coach Keady as tough men, who told it like it was. Coach Knight screamed many times, but being from NY I understood the point and was never offended by the language. Most people associated with both coaches can tell some funny stories, but overall the vast vast majority will stand up for them. I respect both of them very much, even though I rooted for Purdue every time.

This story is from the rag, the Washington Post, which is on the same level as the National Inquirer. I played ball under Coach Knight, when he had a summer camp when coaching Army. I always admired Coach Knight and Coach Keady as tough men, who told it like it was. Coach Knight screamed many times, but being from NY I understood the point and was never offended by the language. Most people associated with both coaches can tell some funny stories, but overall the vast vast majority will stand up for them. I respect both of them very much, even though I rooted for Purdue every time.
Man, I can't unread that stupidity. You have ruined my buzz for at least like an hour. Back to the hot tub with more beer I guess...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT