ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Bowman pulls fire alarm interfering with official Govt Proceding

This guy needs jail time & expulsion from Congress.

I noticed the hypocritical DEMs here that yapped incessantly about J6 are ignoring this blatant obstruction of official proceedings.....since this is a Dem.

NYP shows this guy's excuses are BS......

Last edited:
There'd be talk of prosecution if this was a Republican.

Federal Law states:

(c) Whoever corruptly-
(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object's integrity or availability of use in an official proceeding; or
(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Last edited:
There'd be talk of prosecution if this was a Republican.

Federal Law states:

(c) Whoever corruptly-
(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object's integrity or availability of use in an official proceeding; or
(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Notice how the J6 clowns have been absent here from condemning this buffoon. HYPOCRITES.

Notice how the J6 clowns have been absent here from condemning this buffoon. HYPOCRITES.
Lol. When he beats cops or forcefully enters government buildings or tries to change the outcome of an election we can have a conversation.

I’m not going to defend this guy. But to try and equate him in any way with the true J6 clowns is a reach of the highest level. But it’s par for the course. Whatever trump did or said, Joe did the same or WORSE. You guys will do ANYTHING to diminish what republicans have done or said to try and elevate the actions or words of the dems to the same level to make yourselves feel better. There are certainly examples of dems saying or doing things that are comparable but stuff like this is a joke.

Lol. When he beats cops or forcefully enters government buildings or tries to change the outcome of an election we can have a conversation.

I’m not going to defend this guy. But to try and equate him in any way with the true J6 clowns is a reach of the highest level. But it’s par for the course. Whatever trump did or said, Joe did the same or WORSE. You guys will do ANYTHING to diminish what republicans have done or said to try and elevate the actions or words of the dems to the same level to make yourselves feel better. There are certainly examples of dems saying or doing things that are comparable but stuff like this is a joke.

I noticed in all your blathering you did not condemn his action of pulling the alarm during the vote to interrupt proceding. Like I said. Hypocrite.

Now, just imagine if he were a white republican and what you would have to say @BuilderBob6

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I noticed in all your blathering you did not condemn his action of pulling the alarm during the vote to interrupt proceding. Like I said. Hypocrite.
I said I won’t defend him.

I don’t know why he did it, neither do you. If he thought it would stop or delay the vote, it made no sense since he voted for it. If he thought it would open the door he’s an idiot. You feel better now? Should I call him a harsher name?

You mean delay the vote on the CR that almost every single dem voted for? I saw your argument before. The dems were delaying to try and get the Ukraine money in. It’s also been reported they wanted to read the entirety of the motion before voting. Don’t know if that’s true but the reality is that once they realized the Ukraine money was not going to happen, they voted to pass the CR and keep the government open. 90 house republicans voted against doing so.

The Republican house had months to solve this problem……..or just follow their earlier agreement. But they wait until the 11th hour and you blame it on the dems. What an independent you are.

I said I won’t defend him.

I don’t know why he did it, neither do you. If he thought it would stop or delay the vote, it made no sense since he voted for it. If he thought it would open the door he’s an idiot. You feel better now? Should I call him a harsher name?

You mean delay the vote on the CR that almost every single dem voted for? I saw your argument before. The dems were delaying to try and get the Ukraine money in. It’s also been reported they wanted to read the entirety of the motion before voting. Don’t know if that’s true but the reality is that once they realized the Ukraine money was not going to happen, they voted to pass the CR and keep the government open. 90 house republicans voted against doing so.

The Republican house had months to solve this problem……..or just follow their earlier agreement. But they wait until the 11th hour and you blame it on the dems. What an independent you are.

Still more blathering, no condemnation from a wacko hypocrite J6er.

What is so hard about this? If it comes out that it wasn't a mistake, then he should get whatever the law says he should get.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What is so hard about this? If it comes out that it wasn't a mistake, then he should get whatever the law says he should get.
Really? There is even doubt it was a mistake? If he were a white republican what would you say? I think we all pretty much new by 2nd or 3rd grade what a fire alarm was and it wasn't a way to open a door no matter where you went to school.

Still more blathering, no condemnation from a wacko hypocrite J6er.
My my. For all your bloviating about this all being the dems fault your response is pretty short on substance.

I would have preferred the dems side with McCarthy without getting anything in return. Shutdown trump boy Gaetz and his grenade throwing lunatics. But neither party will take the high road and giving up something for nothing is not allowed in congress. Kevin would have simply lost votes from other pubs if he did made a deal with the dems……..and would have still been relieved or Gaetz would just blow shit up in another 45 days.

This story was written the day McCarthy sold his soul to become speaker.

MAGA wanted chaos in Washington. That’s one promise they delivered on. Probably claim the vote was rigged if the dems take the house and ignore this clusterfck they just put on for the American voter.

My my. For all your bloviating about this all being the dems fault your response is pretty short on substance.

I would have preferred the dems side with McCarthy without getting anything in return. Shutdown trump boy Gaetz and his grenade throwing lunatics. But neither party will take the high road and giving up something for nothing is not allowed in congress. Kevin would have simply lost votes from other pubs if he did made a deal with the dems……..and would have still been relieved or Gaetz would just blow shit up in another 45 days.

MAGA wanted chaos in Washington. That’s one promise they delivered on. Probably claim the vote was rigged if the dems take the house and ignore this clusterfck they just put on for the American voter.
And dems wanted a dementia ridden potato in the White House . I guess you succeeded and created a monumental cluster**** n the middle class of this country. Don't ever change @BuilderBob6 . You have been a looser to society all your life and continue to be one

The DAY J6 happened you condemned it because it interrupted an official Govt proceding. It was obvious wrong.

Here we have another obvious wrong, interrupting Govt proceding, and still days later, you cannot bring yourself to outright condem it.

Thanks for confirming you are a flaming lib hypocrite!

You call a routine political dustup chaos?

Here is real chaos, caused by the racist idiot you voted for, as he now goes back on one of his big campaign promises.

The DAY J6 happened you condemned it because it interrupted an official Govt proceding. It was obvious wrong.

Here we have another obvious wrong, interrupting Govt proceding, and still days later, you cannot bring yourself to outright condem it.

Thanks for confirming you are a flaming lib hypocrite!
I did? The official government proceeding being the transfer of power to the newly elected president? Since you know so much about my position on J6 can you tell me the other reasons I condemned it?

Please let me make amends. I emphatically denounce Bowman for attempting to delay the vote on the CR if that was indeed his intent. Obviously this interruption of a government proceeding was FAR WORSE than the attempt to interrupt the ratification of a national election for president through violent attacks on police officers and the forcible entry into the chamber where the vote was being taken. He should be arrested and thrown in jail for months without due process, found guilty, and incarcerated for years.

There’s NO distinction between the two events. Interruption of a government proceeding should be treated the same in all instances. No other factors should be considered. Ask any judge. That’s exactly how they make their rulings and hand out sentences.

Freakin idiot.

You call a routine political dustup chaos?

Here is real chaos, caused by the racist idiot you voted for, as he now goes back on one of his big campaign promises.

First time in US history a sitting speaker has ever been ousted……by his own party no less.

Yep. Just routine stuff. Deflect.

First time in US history a sitting speaker has ever been ousted……by his own party no less.

Yep. Just routine stuff. Deflect.
So what? Twiddledee will replace twiddledum. Internal repub conflict with no lasting impact on the nation.

Joe Crow's idiot decision to open the borders is having a massive impact on NYC, Chicago, etc city services and schools - while thousands of women, kids, and drugs are being trafficed into the nation. Can you see that through your TDS blinders?

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
So what? Twiddledee will replace twiddledum. Internal repub conflict with no lasting impact on the nation.

Joe Crow's idiot decision to open the borders is having a massive impact on NYC, Chicago, etc city services and schools - while thousands of women, kids, and drugs are being trafficed into the nation. Can you see that through your TDS blinders?
Yeah, the speaker of house position is overrated and has little to do with instituting the policies of the party. Eight republicans hijacking the house will have no effect. They may very well expel one of their members. And all this normalcy will have zero effect on their ability to hold the majority in ‘24.

You’re a political numbskull who will downplay and try to minimize anything your party fcks up. Hell Gingrich was on Fox last night railing about how stupid this was and Gaetz and company are traitors. But I guess he’s just a RINO. Nothing to see here lol.

Yeah, the speaker of house position is overrated and has little to do with instituting the policies of the party. Eight republicans hijacking the house will have no effect. They may very well expel one of their members. And all this normalcy will have zero effect on their ability to hold the majority in ‘24.

You’re a political numbskull who will downplay and try to minimize anything your party fcks up. Hell Gingrich was on Fox last night railing about how stupid this was and Gaetz and company are traitors. But I guess he’s just a RINO. Nothing to see here lol.
8 repubs did not 'hijack' the house, whatever that means. They couldn't have done it without 210 or so dems.

So what if Newt says it is stupid? Maybe it was stupid. I don't know and I don't really care. It will all blow over and be forgotten.

What will not be forgotten is the massive damage being done to the nation by the incompetent racist you and other naive and/or brainless dems voted for.

Right back at ya @ BuilderBob6 Its funny you can see things like this because it describes you perfectly and yet you blather on oblivious to what an idiot you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT