ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Class Rankings

Never said that.

And you obviously still don’t understand how this works.

But you’re not a Purdue grad obviously, or even a fan, so there’s very little investment on your part.
Those were your exact words. And then you tried claiming Walters forced them out with zero evidence to back up your claim.

That’s what I thought.

You might want to educate yourself on this topic. @POTFHBTFU had a very informative post in this thread that would help bring you up to speed on how all this works. I can link it for you if you need.
How about you explain to me why 30 transfers every year is a good thing instead of other people doing your work for you.

What about the other 24 that left before last season?
Just 6 - Eric Miller, Brady Allen, Jack Sullivan, Branson Deen, Lawrence Johnson, and Spencer Holstege. Maybe king doerue. Not sure what happened with Jamari brown but I don’t really count him since he left a week before school started so not really leaving cuz of coach I suspect he was passed up on depth chart and bailed. Holstege left well before we hired Walters, 2 followed their coach after spring practice and saw writing on the wall which is actually remarkable that’s all we lost. I think the other 3 (all DL) just saw they weren’t a good fit for the system.

Hard to get so upset when we had 7 starters our last game of the year as transfers and another 5 as backups. We netted positive.

Just 6 - Eric Miller, Brady Allen, Jack Sullivan, Branson Deen, Lawrence Johnson, and Spencer Holstege. Maybe king doerue. Not sure what happened with Jamari brown but I don’t really count him since he left a week before school started so not really leaving cuz of coach I suspect he was passed up on depth chart and bailed. Holstege left well before we hired Walters, 2 followed their coach after spring practice and saw writing on the wall which is actually remarkable that’s all we lost. I think the other 3 (all DL) just saw they weren’t a good fit for the system.

Hard to get so upset when we had 7 starters our last game of the year as transfers and another 5 as backups. We netted positive.

None of the DL were all that good, they were maybe better than their replacements but none of them were difference makers. Pass on Brady Allen, kid is ow 4 years out of college and might be 3rd string at Louisville next year. Miller was ok at tackle, Holstege was solid at guard, probably the best player that left.

I would rather have all of the linemen you listed because the value of solid line play, but I think Holstege was the only real difference maker we lost.

I would have kept all the OL just to have bodies.

Winnable games:

Indiana State
Oregon State - Fist year HC. Complete roster overhaul
Nebraska - Least likely of these, but it's at home. They haven't been consistent.
Michigan State - New HC. Roster overhaul.
Northwestern - Would have won last year if we had Card.
Indiana - IT'S INDINIA!!

I think Walters can/should win 5 of these. 4 is a disappointment. 6+bowl would be great.

I think there's an outside chance we get ND in their trap game after our bye. But that depends how their games 1 and 2 go and how much we improve between 1 and 2 during the bye. Puncher's chance, so I hope the team keep swinging.
The Oregon Game is a Friday night game after Oregonhas played Ohio St.
Possible trap game.....

Never said that, which you have failed to prove otherwise. And we haven’t had 30 transfers every year.

But you’re not a Purdue fan, so that doesn’t fit your narrative.
You’ve said repeatedly that 30 transfers was a good thing for the program. I call you out and the only response is “you’re not a Purdue fan” because you can’t actually back up such an outrageous statement.

What about the other 24 that left before last season?
What about them? You seriously don't think that has happened elsewhere with a new coaching staff? You are nothing but a hater. I bought your tickets you gave up along with a near record number of others. Now you don't even count any more. Spread your bile elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT