ADVERTISEMENT

Recap

ChoiceBeef

All-American
Feb 19, 2017
ZBqKgfk_d.jpg

But Grady is scrappy

I used to love watching Scooby doo until they tried to be cute and added that scrappy doo dog. It was then I started to hate all things scrappy!

Wheeler played more minutes so thats a plus. Eifort still played reasonably well, just missed a couple free throws....at least it didn't cost PU the win. Leave it to Wole to draw the connection between Eifort and Scrappy...

I love Eifert. If i was 5 inches taller and a bit more athletic I could be Eifert. I want him to succeed every time he's on the floor.

With that being said everyone has to understand that he's not a starting B1G 4 and if he's your starting guy you've really seriously missed on recruiting. Everyone that says we're sh1tting on him needs to know we're not degrading what he does, we're degrading the recruiting process that got us to this point.

It wasn't like Vince graduating was a surprise to anyone.

I love Eifert. If i was 5 inches taller and a bit more athletic I could be Eifert. I want him to succeed every time he's on the floor.

With that being said everyone has to understand that he's not a starting B1G 4 and if he's your starting guy you've really seriously missed on recruiting. Everyone that says we're sh1tting on him needs to know we're not degrading what he does, we're degrading the recruiting process that got us to this point.

It wasn't like Vince graduating was a surprise to anyone.

Agree completely. Painter had 3 years to find and develop a suitable backup for Edwards and Haas. Haarms is OK. But those misses have been a major factor in this team's performance late last year and so far this year.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT