ADVERTISEMENT

Rebounding in a BIG way…

gkmorris

Senior
Oct 30, 2001
Columbus, IN
Just saw the first mock draft for 2020. Lorenzo Neal was a 1st round draft choice at #19 on FanSide Daily. After no draft picks this year, that is the way to bounce back!!

Should three picked next year, maybe more if guys develop/stay healthy.

Neal, Bailey and Hopkins.

Maybe Hermanns can have a good finish to his career and, if he stays healthy, be picked.
Do you think if Sindelar has a really good season he could get drafted as well? He has size and arm strength. The offensive line needs to protect him but I think with talent upgrade around him and Moore another year older he could shine. Obviously needs to limit turnovers. But like I said the line needs to come together and give him some time in pocket

Do you think if Sindelar has a really good season he could get drafted as well? He has size and arm strength. The offensive line needs to protect him but I think with talent upgrade around him and Moore another year older he could shine. Obviously needs to limit turnovers. But like I said the line needs to come together and give him some time in pocket

Elijah definitely would if he returns to the form he had at the end of 2017.

Wow Neal First round pick. That is pretty lofty. Here's to a full recovery and a productive year.

I regards to Sindalar, I think the plan is to go to the NFL after this year. If he has a similar year as Blough Did last year, I could see him going somewhere in the 3rd to 2nd round. Granted I have No idea Who else is available for the 2020 draft.

Purdue football is rising...like a phoenix from Arizona!
d7362fcdc79ed75be884f23bcac2f57f.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT