ADVERTISEMENT

Reality check

@HoosierfanJM @BNIBoiler @BuilderBob6

For you dingle heads that think the ruling that Trump over inflated his properties isn't political, you need to listen to this conversation and get a dose of reality of how the real world works.

Rule of law BAYBEEEEEEEEEEE

The Law GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Dude, leave Chump alone. Find another Republican to support. There are plenty out there. Some are decent. You need some serious cult reprogramming. The man is obviously toxic to the Republican Party. He is partly responsible for McCarthy’s demise.

Dude, leave Chump alone. Find another Republican to support. There are plenty out there. Some are decent. You need some serious cult reprogramming. The man is obviously toxic to the Republican Party. He is partly responsible for McCarthy’s demise.
And also because the time to worship Trump is almost over. Odds are the dude is gonna stroke out really soon.

• Haha
As a long term die hard republican, I completely agree. Move on, there are plenty of good conservative candidates.

As a long term die hard republican, I completely agree. Move on, there are plenty of good conservative candidates.
Unfortunately, according to these crazy MAGA cult folks, the good conservative republicans are RINOs.

Unfortunately, according to these crazy MAGA cult folks, the good conservative republicans are RINOs.

Can you believe those crazy wacko MAGAS........

Last time I saw this cult phenomenon .....it was those Obama worshipers. One described the feeling following him how he got an exciting tingle down his leg. Others went nuts anytime someone told the truth about President O, and called their foolishness .....Jackassadry.
Know anyone like that?

@HoosierfanJM @BNIBoiler @BuilderBob6

For you dingle heads that think the ruling that Trump over inflated his properties isn't political, you need to listen to this conversation and get a dose of reality of how the real world works.

I know you live for these videos of nobodys saying stuff you agree with but why do I gaf about their opinions?

Of course it’s political. And he’s also clearly guilty of what he’s accused of. Both can be and are true.

You don’t want your entire life scrutinized? Don’t run for president and don’t brag about yourself every waking moment.

• Haha
I know you live for these videos of nobodys saying stuff you agree with but why do I gaf about their opinions?

Of course it’s political. And he’s also clearly guilty of what he’s accused of. Both can be and are true.

You don’t want your entire life scrutinized? Don’t run for president and don’t brag about yourself every waking moment.
Because their opinions are reality. I know because I live it.

No, he's not guilty of what he's accused of. If you actually watched the video:

1. nobody inflates the value of their property because that means they'd pay more in taxes. No loan is worth inflating your taxes for. You're not going to make more money that way.

2. no bank is going to take your word for what the property is worth. They are going to do their own assessment. IF there was an inflated valuation of the property, that's on the bank or the company that did the valuation, not Trump.

3. Apparently the Judge said that his property is only worth $18m yet the property just next door that is a fraction of a fraction of the size is worth $30m. Makes sense to me, what's your problem?

You're falling for lies about someone because you have been trained to hate him, but reality is not in your favor. Bad actors are.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Because their opinions are reality. I know because I live it.

No, he's not guilty of what he's accused of. If you actually watched the video:

1. nobody inflates the value of their property because that means they'd pay more in taxes. No loan is worth inflating your taxes for. You're not going to make more money that way.

2. no bank is going to take your word for what the property is worth. They are going to do their own assessment. IF there was an inflated valuation of the property, that's on the bank or the company that did the valuation, not Trump.

3. Apparently the Judge said that his property is only worth $18m yet the property just next door that is a fraction of a fraction of the size is worth $30m. Makes sense to me, what's your problem?

You're falling for lies about someone because you have been trained to hate him, but reality is not in your favor. Bad actors are.
This is the crazy thing about it. The AG is prosecuting for fraud and financial crimes yet there was no victim and the banks and insurance companies got paid and wrote the terms of the agreement. What was the harm to the State or City? Nothing. Everybody got paid and paid what they asked for, and to believe that you can claim the value on an application and a behemoth bank loans you millions without conducting its own analysis is something only The View audience could fall for.

And who is a judge to set the value? What’s his comps or formula?

All this does is make him a martyr because it so obvious a wrongful prosecution and people see it. But the left is about destroying people. And this is what the crime filled state of NY is spending their time and money on. Awesome.

This is the crazy thing about it. The AG is prosecuting for fraud and financial crimes yet there was no victim and the banks and insurance companies got paid and wrote the terms of the agreement. What was the harm to the State or City? Nothing. Everybody got paid and paid what they asked for, and to believe that you can claim the value on an application and a behemoth bank loans you millions without conducting its own analysis is something only The View audience could fall for.

And who is a judge to set the value? What’s his comps or formula?

All this does is make him a martyr because it so obvious a wrongful prosecution and people see it. But the left is about destroying people. And this is what the crime filled state of NY is spending their time and money on. Awesome.
Exactly. There's no basis here for Trump to have been convicted of anything. Yet a political Judge did just that. This is about as big of a red flag of Banana Republic shit as it gets.

Exactly. There's no basis here for Trump to have been convicted of anything. Yet a political Judge did just that. This is about as big of a red flag of Banana Republic shit as it gets.
The best part of it was that most of the transactions listed were null and void per the statute of limitations. How much F’ing money did NY waste on this? How many prosecutions did they ignore or delay? I know we have a faithful defender of the constitution and democracy on this board and you would think he cares that the woman ran “on putting Trump in jail.” Our system (one that I operated in) is based on identify the crime and then the man. Not identify the man and then the crime.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The best part of it was that most of the transactions listed were null and void per the statute of limitations.
So you believed that just because Trump said it?

Because the judge set that nonsense straight yesterday. That was long ago ruled as simply not true.

So I guess therefore per you logic you just lost“the best part.”

BUILD DOGHOUSES! Then you don't have to worry about it

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT