ADVERTISEMENT

Raped by Multiculturalism

GMM

All-American
Oct 29, 2001
Dennis Prager knocks it out of the park once again. He's commenting on the Rotherham story that's been all over the news. Yeah, right. Actually, they've done their best to minimize it. A couple of choice quotes:

Lies are to political correctness, multiculturalism and diversity what water is to fish.

This is all but one more example of the most important moral rule since the beginning of the 20th century: Almost everything the left touches is either damaged or ruined.

What will it take for the West to stop importing Islam?

1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

Originally posted by GMM:
Dennis Prager knocks it out of the park once again. He's commenting on the Rotherham story that's been all over the news. Yeah, right. Actually, they've done their best to minimize it. A couple of choice quotes:

Lies are to political correctness, multiculturalism and diversity what water is to fish.

This is all but one more example of the most important moral rule since the beginning of the 20th century: Almost everything the left touches is either damaged or ruined.

What will it take for the West to stop importing Islam?
So, people killed by legal firearms are "murdered by gun deregulation?" Nice jump.

Nice try.

Without multiculturalism then there never would've been mass Muslim immigration to Western societies. Without mass Muslim immigration there never would've been rape gangs of the sort that are too prevalent in countries like the UK. Yes, multiculturalism played a role.

Gun deregulation does not lead to anyone deciding to kill people. In fact gun deregulation, i.e. concealed-carry permits, leads to less crime. Gun deregulation plays no role in a criminal's decision to commit crime, unless they decide not to because they know the other guy might have a gun too.

Originally posted by GMM:
Nice try.

Without multiculturalism then there never would've been mass Muslim immigration to Western societies. Without mass Muslim immigration there never would've been rape gangs of the sort that are too prevalent in countries like the UK. Yes, multiculturalism played a role.

Gun deregulation does not lead to anyone deciding to kill people. In fact gun deregulation, i.e. concealed-carry permits, leads to less crime. Gun deregulation plays no role in a criminal's decision to commit crime, unless they decide not to because they know the other guy might have a gun too.
Multiculturalism doesn't rape people. People rape people.

Get it? Heard something similar before?

Yes, I have heard something similar before but you used a bad analogy. Deregulation of guns leads to FEWER people getting killed.

The point was to highlight the damaging effects of the dominant multicultural worldview. Would you have felt better if he had said "raped by Muslims"? Many would denounce that as "racist" or "Islamophobic". Would you? Would you say that the fact they were Muslims had nothing do with it so why point it out?

Do you acknowledge that a multicultural worldview leads to mass Muslim immigration which (inevitably) leads to increased incidents of rape?
This post was edited on 9/12 1:02 PM by GMM

Once again, I suppose it makes no difference to you that the majority of Muslims would condemn this act and that you are stereotyping more than a billion people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

Once again you act as if its your duty to defend the good name of Islam. Strange thing to do for a Christian pastor. But not for a progressive, post-Christian, Citizen Of The World.

Stereotyping? Oh, the horror! You seem more upset at my "stereotyping" than the mass rapes, the bombings, the beheadings, etc.

Tiny minority? Obviously they're not so tiny since these kinds of things happen all the time all over the world.

Majority of Muslims condemn this? Not with much effectiveness since these kinds of things happen all the time all over the world.

Why is that? Could it be that these acts are sanctioned in the Koran and by the example of The Perfect Muslim? No, couldn't be. That would violate the dictates of all holy and sacred Equality.

By your logic you'd drink a glass of water that had enough poison in it to kill you. I mean, a majority of the contents of the glass are perfectly harmless. The entirety of Muslim immigration to Western societies results in violent jihad. Doesn't matter whether or not its a majority or minority that does it, doesn't do it, condemns it, supports it, etc. The results are measurably and observably different from other immigrant groups or, most importantly, the native population. The results are in and they're not good.

So, do you support the further importation of Islam into Western societies?

Joe, there's a difference between "would" and "are"

I WOULD believe your statement if the majority of the muslims weren't silient on this. But, they ARE silent. Their silence is essentially a sin of omission

Re: Joe, there's a difference between "would" and "are"

Originally posted by BoilerTom90:
I WOULD believe your statement if the majority of the muslims weren't silient on this. But, they ARE silent. Their silence is essentially a sin of omission
Fair enough.

Along the same lines, the majority of Christians are silent on poverty and a whole host of other issues that the New Testament makes clear are moral issues. Their silence is also a sin of omission.

That said, I'm not sure we'd know if the majority of Muslims are speaking up, because we don't run in the same social circles where such condemnations would happen.

so what number of muslims

would you require to not be "silent" and how would they accomplish this?

What's the BoilerTom90 approved vehicle through which approximately what 600, 700 million people, could suitably not be "silent" on this?

Would it have to reach all Americans or can they just do it locally?

When you have a group that has a billion people, the vast majority of them are not going to have the opportunity or ability to make public pronouncements or do much of anything other than live their lives and take care of their families. Should we set up a microphone so that they can walk up and denounce terrorism one at a time to prove they are one of the good ones?

Re: so what number of muslims

Somehow, miraculously, other members of other religious groups don't commit anywhere near the number of violent acts in the name their religion. How do they do that? What's different about Islam?

What number of Muslims? A hell of a lot more than now because however many now are denouncing jihad aren't having much of an effect.

How many abortion clinics have been bombed? How does that number compare to the number of deadly Islamic terrorist attacks in the last 40 years? What texts from the Bible could anyone cite to justify bombing (and killing anyone inside) an abortion clinic? What examples from the life of Jesus or his disciples could anyone cite to justify bombing (and killing anyone inside) an abortion clinic?

Your comparison is pathetic.

Re: so what number of muslims

How many Muslims were ethnically cleansed during the war in Bosnia? The figures I have always seen are in the range of 200K. Who did this, the Buddhists? No, the Buddhists' cleansing actions were in Burma, but I doubt you are aware of that. I guess Bosnia must have involved the Christians? That can't be right, can it? I mean we are talking the 1990's. Christians weren't barbaric during that time period. Right? They have been followers of Christ for the last 2000 years, how can they believe in ethnic cleansing?

You are one sorry, racist POS. You have ranted on this board for years and have done nothing but point fingers at a part of the problem. When are you going to see the whole picture?

I wish GBI would ban you but for some reason they haven't. The only things you bring to this board are hate and vitriol.

Since you won't be banned, I have elected to finally put you on Ignore. It seems to be the only solution as every time I see you have a new post I have a churning in my stomach and cringe as I click on your post to see your latest spewing of bile.

If you are truly a Christian which I believe you think you are, please remove the log from your own eye!

Genocide of Muslims

"I wish GBI would ban you but for some reason they haven't."

Gosh, you mean to tell me that humanity isn't perfect? Wow! I didn't know that at all!

Of course you can come up with examples of awful behavior from every group. You seem to think that settles it. You seem to think its your sacred duty to defend the good name of Islam by tearing down other groups. If you'd actually compare the amount of awful behavior from group to group you might actually notice a pattern. But doing that might result in politically incorrect thoughts so you'd never do that. If you'd actually compare the belief systems you might actually notice that it makes sense Muslims commit more violence than others. But, again, you wouldn't want to stray from politically correct orthodoxy so nevermind.

You are one sorry, racist POS.

Ha! You do know that Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, etc. aren't racial groups, right? Doesn't matter. Whether its the term "Islamophobe", "homophobe", "misogynist", "nativist", "climate denier", etc. they're all just different versions of the same word: "racist".

You have ranted on this board for years and have done nothing but point fingers at a part of the problem. When are you going to see the whole picture?

Yeah, much better to stick our heads in the sand and refuse to notice the problem. When are you going to cleanse your mind of Equality and see that some groups reliably behave worse than others?

I wish GBI would ban you but for some reason they haven't.

Typical fascist. This is what the left really means when they talk about "tolerance".

Since you won't be banned, I have elected to finally put you on Ignore. It seems to be the only solution as every time I see you have a new post I have a churning in my stomach and cringe as I click on your post to see your latest spewing of bile.

Well, totalitarians like yourself do have a tough time with dissent so I understand. Now, go back to your politically correct bubble where your soul won't be threatened by my "hatefacts".

Re: "I wish GBI would ban you but for some reason they haven't."

"hatefacts" - LOL
roll.r191677.gif

Very little you post is factual.

Here is a sample post of yours:

Hey, everybody, look at this: *insert whatever latest news story has struck your fancy*

This just confirms *insert whatever crackpot conspiracy theory you think goes along with it.*

See, "all Muslims/Liberals/Any other group I don't like are terrorists/out to destroy America/guilty of some other heinous imaginary act."

How do you feel about the Catholic church that has institutionalized the rape of children for close to a century, perhaps longer?

Isn't that a gross violation of multiculturalism?

This post was edited on 9/14 11:04 PM by ecouch

Really, they've "institutionalized" the rape of children? Tell us more.

BTW, don't you mean "boys"? The very, very disproportionate percentage of the children molested were boys. Maybe the Catholic Church oughta stop having homosexual priests.

When the scandal did become public I don't remember the same people who are defending Islam now defending the Catholic Church. No, the CC was condemned, people were punished, etc. Not the same when it comes to Islam.

Isn't that a gross violation of multiculturalism?

No, but your question certainly is a defense of multiculturalism. Whenever something non-Western does something bad you feel compelled to tear down something Western. Lose the guilt.

This post was edited on 9/15 8:40 AM by GMM

That anyone will actually hold a debate with GMM says more about such a person than about GMM. With some people, just shake your head and move on.

Typical

No argument, no facts, just name-calling and denial. Your attitude is what's wrong with too many Westerners and its why Islam is on the march in Western societies. Rather than face uncomfortable truths you'll stick your head in the sand and hope the problem magically goes away.

Yes, they have. Research the Ratzinger memos, the wash houses in Ireland - remember when Sinead O'Connor tore in half a picture of the Vicar of Christ - there was a reason for that , the castrations in Germany, the movement of money in Minnesota and other places to avoid paying victims, Cardinal Law and the shuffling of leadership to avoid prosecution...I could go on.

Just yesterday a priest in Canada was charged with 31 counts of sexual abuse of a child.

Are you blinded by multiculturalism? What is going on here?

Have I ever denied that this stuff happens? No. Its just yet another attempt to prop up Equality, aka multiculturalism. No one denies that there's bad behavior everywhere. The question is how often does it happen. Are there differences in behavior from group to group? Yes. But many, including you, would deny this or attempt to change the subject. Anything to avoid having to confront reality.

BTW, could you point out the theological justification for these priests' behavior?

Just yesterday a priest in Canada was charged with 31 counts of sexual abuse of a child.

Were they boys or girls? Probably boys. But we shouldn't notice that. It might lead to politically incorrect thoughts about homosexual priests.

The question is how often does it happen. Are there differences in behavior from group to group?

Yes. One group institutionally has a policy of protecting child rapists. One group is a rag-tag group of extremists with no leader and no policy regarding the protection of child rapists. Your multiculturalism is blinding your opinion on child rape and torture.

BTW, could you point out the theological justification for these priests' behavior?

There isn't a theological reason why priests rape children. Church policy however, is quite different. But, I know where you are going. And the answer is no. The Quran doesn't justify raping children. There isn't a single theologian who would say so.

I don't know the sex of the victims in Canada, but I see that you are confused about homosexuality and pederasty. It isn't worth the time to try and educate you about why they are not the same. Nonetheless, I suggest reading up on the last century in Ireland if you think the abuse is strictly male on male.

Your admission of being a white supremacist isn't going to win anyone to your side on the problem of Islam in Europe. I actually agree with much of what you state. For instance, I would have went with the report last week of roving "Sharia Patrols" assaulting bar patrons in areas of England. The problem isn't multiculturalism, it is the world's problem of treating religion with kid gloves.

The Quran doesn't justify raping children. There isn't a single theologian who would say so.

Other than Mohammed's consumation of his marriage to Aisha when she was 9 years old, you've got a point. Except for this guy.

I shouldn't mention the history. You might call me a "racist" or something like that.

Your admission of being a white supremacist......

Too late!

Nonetheless, I suggest reading up on the last century in Ireland if you think the abuse is strictly male on male.

Did I ever say it was? No, but I understand why you have to exaggerate.

....but I see that you are confused about homosexuality and pederasty.

And I see that you're still compelled to defend politically correct groups at the expense of politically incorrect groups. That's what Equality will do to your mind.

The problem isn't multiculturalism, it is the world's problem of treating religion with kid gloves.

There it is. The dumbing down of this atrocity to "religion". That's what happens when Muslims behave badly. Westerners like yourself make it about "religion". But not when its Christians. No, then the problem is Christians, Christian institutions, and Christianity. Christianity is almost never treated with kid gloves. That's the point of multiculturalism. Same goes for other politically correct groups. You know, like when "we" have to come together to stop crime.

For instance, I would have went with the report last week of roving "Sharia Patrols" assaulting bar patrons in areas of England.

So, are you for ending the importation of Islam into Western societies or not?
This post was edited on 9/15 5:18 PM by GMM

You aren't even making sense anymore. I regret engaging you. You are a child.

Typical

Can't handle the facts and can't answer the tough questions so you resort to name-calling.

You must be a tenured professor.

I'll just leave this here...

Ran across this article today. Below is a quote from it.

But the narrative is that "no Muslims are condemning Isis" which means they all must support it, right?

I'm guess the facts won't get in your way this time, though. They never have before.

LINK

"organization has publicly disavowed both the ideology and the practices of ISIS and just a day before King's remarks dozens of Muslim American clerics and community leaders distanced their religion from the beliefs of the terrorist extremists. "ISIS and al Qaeda represent a warped religious ideology," Faizal Khan, imam of the Islamic Society of America mosque in Silver Spring, said during a press conference with Muslim-American leaders from Indonesia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Sudan and Trinidad. "Either we reject this violence in the clearest possible terms, or we allow them to become the face of Islam and the world's perception of us for years to come."

ecouch is right. you abandoned any attempt to make logical sense with that last post.

Re: I'll just leave this here...

Taqiya. You're falling for it.

But the narrative is that "no Muslims are condemning Isis" which means they all must support it, right?

No, but I understand why you have to exaggerate. You think its news that some Muslims don't like other Muslims? You know who else condemns ISIS? The Saudi royals, the Iranian mullahcracy, the Assad regime, etc.

What steps are these organizations taking to see to it that Muslims don't ever end up supporting ISIS or any other jihadist group? What steps are they taking to root out, mosque by mosque, the ideology that results in things like ISIS or AQ or Hamas or Hezballah?

Re: I'll just leave this here...

You are the master of the moving target. Whenever you make a claim that someone subsequently proves to be false (such as your repeated claims that "Islam" as a whole approves of rape and terrorism), you simply claim that you were saying something totally different.

In this case, it went from, "Islam approves all of this" to "Muslims who don't approve of this stuff aren't doing enough to stop it."

The irony is that no one here is defending the extreme elements of Islam. Rather, we're all just pointing out that your generalizations about all Muslims are wildly inaccurate...and providing evidence for our arguments, something which you have yet to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT