ADVERTISEMENT

Question

Just deal with the white on white crime that Rittenhouse committed in Kenosha.

Just deal with the white on white crime that Rittenhouse committed in Kenosha.
I was watching pretty closely and didn’t see him stealing, car jacking from anyone, burning any businesses, or vandalizing anything. What crime did he commit?

Reactions: Crayfish57
I was watching pretty closely and didn’t see him stealing, car jacking from anyone, burning any businesses, or vandalizing anything. What crime did he commit?
He committed the crime of standing up to the Democrat mob!! BNI dumbass and his gang of losers can’t stomach to see it. Everything is a crime when you’re not a Democrat.

Yes yes don’t address black crimes. You don’t care about blacks anyway, only Democrats that you bend over for every day when you wake up

giphy.gif

Reactions: bonefish1
Whatever the lesser crimes the judge allowed the jury to deliberate on minus the gun charge that he should have been charged with. Wisconsin law clearly states that people under 18 shall not possess firearms. Says nothing about that bullsh*t barrel length the judge said in court to dismiss it. Rittenhouse will be acquitted of first degree. I think he will be convicted of at least one of the other charges.

Whatever the lesser crimes the judge allowed the jury to deliberate on minus the gun charge that he should have been charged with. Wisconsin law clearly states that people under 18 shall not possess firearms. Says nothing about that bullsh*t barrel length the judge said in court to dismiss it. Rittenhouse will be acquitted of first degree. I think he will be convicted of at least one of the other charges.
I sure hope he’s found innocent. If not, it will most certainly make people uncomfortable with being able to defend themselves from perpetrators. Rittenhouse did not seek out these individuals, they attacked him.

I sure hope he’s found innocent. If not, it will most certainly make people uncomfortable with being able to defend themselves from perpetrators. Rittenhouse did not seek out these individuals, they attacked him.
No, it will make people keep their asses at the crib during a riot. This is what happens when a 17 year old kid takes an assault rifle to a hot riot. Nothing good will ever come of it. I think this confrontation was exactly what he wanted. Just like George Zimmerman he wanted to be the hero. I'm telling you he went up there looking for trouble. Actually, everyone that was in Kenosha that night that don't live there was looking for trouble.

I'm uncomfortable with civilian 17 year olds armed with AR-15s walking down the street thinking they should be "protecting" anything. We have police for that.

You and the other down on the farm Democrats certainly hope so. My guess, you'll be protesting the judgements within five hours of them being read.

I'm uncomfortable with civilian 17 year olds armed with AR-15s walking down the street thinking they should be "protecting" anything. We have police for that.
Hypothetical question for you and the board. Two car jackers approach a citizen with a gun drawn. One is armed the other isn’t. The car owner is also armed unknown to the thieves. The car owner gets the chance to shoot the thieves and kills both. Will he be tried and convicted of murder?

Last edited:
Hypothetical question for you and the board. Two car jackets approach a citizen with a gun drawn. One is armed the other isn’t. The car owner is also armed unknown to the thieves. The car owner gets the chance to shoot the thieves and kills both. Will he be tried and convicted of murder?
In the court of Indy and BNI if the citizen is black, no. If the citizen is white and the dead guys are black, chants of fry the cracker rings loud.

Reactions: bonefish1
I'm uncomfortable with grown ass men walking down the street, breaking the curfew law, attacking cops, destroying business, setting fires, using the N word, etc. Police should get out the fire hoses.

When Rittenhous is found innocent, the lefties on the board will justify the looting, burning and destruction caused by the lefty libs in Kenosha.
It's the party of lack of impulse control.
(and I'm still trying to figure out how this is racial.....)

I'm uncomfortable with grown ass men walking down the street, breaking the curfew law, attacking cops, destroying business, setting fires, using the N word, etc. Police should get out the fire hoses.
Yeah, because it's a daily occurance in America. You keep generalizing all these people at protests as arsonists and looters and all the protests as violent........when the reality is that the overwhelming number if them weren't. But that doesn't fit your narrative and your argument falls apart when those facts are presented. You act like there's anarchy in this country and the only way to solve it is to put people in the streets with high capacity rifles.

You're totally comfortable with vigilante justice, with people with criminal records being beaten and killed, all because they are losers.......... in your opinion. Criminals can't be rehabilitated.......why not just take them out behind the courthouse and put one in their head, save us all time and money. Fvck Miranda, screw due process, once a criminal always a criminal.

I CAN'T WAIT until there are law abiding blacks walking the streets with rifles slung. Then we get to see the heads of white garbage like you explode.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Yeah, because it's a daily occurance in America. You keep generalizing all these people at protests as arsonists and looters and all the protests as violent........when the reality is that the overwhelming number if them weren't. But that doesn't fit your narrative and your argument falls apart when those facts are presented. You act like there's anarchy in this country and the only way to solve it is to put people in the streets with high capacity rifles.

You're totally comfortable with vigilante justice, with people with criminal records being beaten and killed, all because they are losers.......... in your opinion. Criminals can't be rehabilitated.......why not just take them out behind the courthouse and put one in their head, save us all time and money. Fvck Miranda, screw due process, once a criminal always a criminal.

I CAN'T WAIT until there are law abiding blacks walking the streets with rifles slung. Then we get to see the heads of white garbage like you explode.
So, the people that were out in Kenosha after curfew, under the cover of night, were just walking the streets with signs, chanting and making their voice heard?
Then, how did all those businesses get burnt down? How'd all those cars get destroyed?
I don't think all protesters are violent thug arsonists...until they are.

As for blacks walking down the street with rifles; I'd love nothing more. They'd be there protecting their community against those seeking to destroy it. I'd consider that very patriotic. And if they had to take out a couple of white rioters, good. I'd shake their hand and pat em on the back.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So, the people that were out in Kenosha after curfew, under the cover of night, were just walking the streets with signs, chanting and making their voice heard?
Then, how did all those businesses get burnt down? How'd all those cars get destroyed?

As for blacks walking down the street with rifles; I'd love nothing more. They'd be there protecting their community against those seeking to destroy it. I'd consider that very patriotic. And if they had to take out a couple of white rioters, good. I'd shake their hand and pat em on the back.
Law abiding blacks carrying guns will be will be a recipe to be shot with the quickness by the police. They will be labeled as communist or Marxist like the Black Panthers were. Then they will find who the leader is and with the help of an informant the FBI will murder him in his apartment sleeping like they did Freddie Hampton in 1969.

Come on Bone, you and I both know there were no blacks involved in looting, stealing, burning businesses down....all that were crackers and a few sambo's and gumbo's burning their own businesses down for insurance money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT