ADVERTISEMENT

Question re: board technical issue

Jul 19, 2024
I joined the site a month ago or so. I intermittently have issues posting or replying, and will sometimes get a message about having insufficient privileges to post.

After awhile, it’s fine, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason. This also happens on my phone or laptop. Just curious if anyone else has seen this.

PS: someone please scold me repeatedly for stumbling onto the general topic board. 😂😂

I've noticed the site having some issues off and on here over the last couple weeks so you may not alone.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY STAY OFF THE GENERAL BOARD!!! Your sanity will thank you.
Ahh, this is good to know. I even asked Travis and he said there was nothing wrong with my name. But system issues could explain it. Thanks!

And yeah, that other board is, uh, not intellectually stimulating at all. Good advice!

Reactions: Do Dah Day and BBG
I joined the site a month ago or so. I intermittently have issues posting or replying, and will sometimes get a message about having insufficient privileges to post.

After awhile, it’s fine, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason. This also happens on my phone or laptop. Just curious if anyone else has seen this.

PS: someone please scold me repeatedly for stumbling onto the general topic board. 😂😂
Yes, there are multiple of us here that have had to create a 2nd persona after getting that repeatedly. Thus my current "name".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT