ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue85 & mathboy

I post on the IU board, but only about IU basketball. I don’t think I’ve ever posted on the UK board as I have zero interest in that pile of trash.

I might add that I do not have any alternate ID's on any other board. I am careful to post statements that represent my true perspective and I try not to troll. However, I will respond to garbage posts with appropriate language.

Last edited:
So he is trolling 3 boards and stalking people who post on the Purdue board. Wow. I'm sure Momma is proud of this one.

Hey... not to mention, I was recently informed I lead the league in derailing threads! (Or some such nonsense. But, admittedly, I haven't seen the standings lately.)

Sounds like I should be re-negotiating my contract!

Reactions: BoilerAndy
et al.

But, I'm sure I'll be excoriated once again for recognizing that there are some people who create multiple logins.
I don't think you were chastised for saying some of these clowns have multiple ID's. I think some folks got after you for who you accused of having multiple ID's. I didn't see the similarities in posting style you saw. Personally, I thought you picked a couple fights that were not necessary and folks fired back at you. No big deal. My advice is to not display such a thin skin (ie., this most current post). There are some sharks out there that can smell your blood in the water. Don't let them.

It's all good. Almost all of us here are fellow Boiler fans. Those that aren't are pretty easy to identify.

:cool:

Reactions: BBG and Fansince72
I don't think you were chastised for saying some of these clowns have multiple ID's. I think some folks got after you for who you accused of having multiple ID's. I didn't see the similarities in posting style you saw. Personally, I thought you picked a couple fights that were not necessary and folks fired back at you. No big deal. My advice is to not display such a thin skin (ie., this most current post). There are some sharks out there that can smell your blood in the water. Don't let them.

It's all good. Almost all of us here are fellow Boiler fans. Those that aren't are pretty easy to identify.

:cool:

That's not true.

In essence, I said someone reminds me of another poster.

Period. End of statement.

And for that I was harassed for multiple posts.

It ain't thin skin. I just like pokin' the bear...

I post on the IU board, but only about IU basketball. I don’t think I’ve ever posted on the UK board as I have zero interest in that pile of trash.

I might add that I do not have any alternate ID's on any other board. I am careful to post statements that represent my true perspective and I try not to troll. However, I will respond to garbage posts with appropriate language.
Why show up and not post your true perspective? I thought that’s what we are here to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT