ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue WBB Fan Day

That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. The fact is that many people no longer use X.

(And no, Russ, I am not taking the bait.) Smile.
I don't want to argue with you either Doc. You've always been one of my favorite posters on here. I was just surprised to read your comment. But as you said that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I actually like all the posters on here except for one. And no it's not Michael. I tease him at times, but I have no doubt he is a huge fan. And he doesn't cross the line of getting into the players personal lives.

Poor Chic-fil-a
First boycotted by the left for comments about same sex marriage, than by the right for becoming to woke.
IMO let people stay off X and boycott Chic-fil-a. No lines at Chic-fil-a and less traffic on X.
Their loss my gain!!!

I don't want to argue with you either Doc. You've always been one of my favorite posters on here. I was just surprised to read your comment. But as you said that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I actually like all the posters on here except for one. And no it's not Michael. I tease him at times, but I have no doubt he is a huge fan. And he doesn't cross the line of getting into the players personal lives.
The only person that used to post on here that I totally disliked was TC4three. He was, IMO, an arrogant prick that got his jollies off by attacking and embarrassing other posters to prop up his own worthless sense of self. Don't miss him even a little.

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
The only person that used to post on here that I totally disliked was TC4three. He was, IMO, an arrogant prick that got his jollies off by attacking and embarrassing other posters to prop up his own worthless sense of self. Don't miss him even a little.
You're old and some day you'll be gone and I'll be back here. Until then, you don't deserve the benefit of the regular participation I used to provide on this board.

Still waiting on the IU wbb Final Four............

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT